Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Royal FloraHolland to start image auctioning of plants
"We are consciously choosing to move directly from physical auctioning to image auctioning without intermediate phases because image auctioning is a precondition for the implementation of national virtual clocks. The plans for image auctioning have been discussed extensively with buyers and suppliers in the various consultative bodies. Royal FloraHolland is carrying out its task to fulfil the preconditions for this step, and expects its chain partners to do the same", the auction announced.
All buyers use the supply information and product photos to decide what to purchase through image auctioning. They no longer see trolleys physically parading in front of the clock and have to trust the information and the photo that you send in. It is still possible for buyers to view the products as before. Buyers also like to use the current and reliable photos in their webshop. That is why it is essential to have up-to-date photos that reliably represent your product.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Dutch growers lose faith
- 2023-06-01 Syria: Safflower cultivation expands in Idlib
- 2023-05-31 Ecuador’s agreements with China and Costa Rica are suspended
- 2023-05-31 EU considers granting drought relief to Spain
- 2023-05-31 UK: Grower warns industry would 'collapse' without migrant workers
- 2023-05-31 US (MT): Floriculture industry blooming with 50 farms on the map
- 2023-05-30 Westland gives three tonne grant to Westland water bank pilot
- 2023-05-30 "Wedding trends you need to know"
- 2023-05-30 'Appreciating flowers' carried out differently in the West and East
- 2023-05-29 “The excess of water and lack of sunshine has strongly impacted the productions from the north of France"
- 2023-05-29 US (IN): State floriculture sales top nearly $60M in 2022
- 2023-05-29 Iran: Opportunities and challenges in floriculture
- 2023-05-29 Global container production, once experiencing roomy growth, is now in a tight spot
- 2023-05-26 South Africa: Application to protect name 'Cape Flora' and logo approved
- 2023-05-26 NL: Undermining crime in agriculture and horticulture detected
- 2023-05-25 China: Rose plantation promises rosy future for farmers in China's Xinjiang
- 2023-05-25 Iran: Flowers and ornamental plants worth over $1m exported from Kordestan in a year
- 2023-05-25 Nigerian agro exports will see increased air cargo transportation
- 2023-05-25 More than 7,000 km2 of flooded land in Emilia Romagna
- 2023-05-24 India: State to promote orchid cultivation in Jalpaiguri, greenhouse to be set up