- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Pink hydrangea named after and christened by Dolly Buster
- Biological fungicide protects against soil-borne diseases such as Pythium
- Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: McHutchison and Vaughan’s expands sales teams
Scott Crownover, President of the McHutchison Corporation, confirmed that the appointments are part of an on-going development plan that has seen the company expand substantially over the last 3 years. "We have been substantially growing our business on both the McHutchison and Vaughan’s divisions, and we are committed to building on our success and see the expansion of our sales teams as fundamental to this. Our customers continually express to us that is our personal touch that helps us add value and adding to the teams will make us even more accessible to them."
Trevor Hillburn comes to McHutchison with a strong nursery background where he was most recently the Growing Manager at Green Lake Nursery in Dallas, Texas. Prior to this, Hillburn was a grower at Oelschig Nursery in Savannah, GA. “Trevor’s practical experience in both growing and management will make him an immediate and valuable resource to his customers,” says Crownover.
In Michigan, Matt Kurseth comes with a strong background in the landscape industry, working as both a grower and in sales & customer service for a variety of companies, including SiteOne Ladnscape Supply and Shemin Landscape Supply. Prior to the landscape industry, Matt spent 10 years in sales at English Gardens throughout Michigan.
Jay Paulette is a 2008 graduate of Virginia Tech with a Bachelors of Science in Ornamental Horticulture. After completing his degree, Paulette was the nursery manager for Guthrie Nursery, a premium wholesale nursery in central Virginia.
Bob Souza has been actively involved in the nursery industry in New England for the last 50 years. Most recently, Bob was a managing partner at Garden Resource Group where he spent the last 21 years selling nursery stock to his customers in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
Also from the Garden Resource Group, Howard Stern comes to McHutchison with nearly 40 years in horticultural sales experience. He has spent the last 21 years selling nursery stock and related products. Prior to his horticultural sales career, he worked as a retail buyer, purchasing green goods and other lines for 22 years.
The newest member to the Vaughan’s team is Melissa Dorcinvil who has been involved for nearly two decades in the greenhouse business on Long Island. Her most recent position was Production Manager at Bayport Flower House in Bayport, NY. She is a Past President of the Long Island Flower Growers’ Association and currently serves on their Board of Directors. Dorcinvil holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Plant Science from the University of Delaware.
Kevin Echevarria has also been involved for nearly two decades in the greenhouse business in New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania. For the last 8 years, he was the Site Manager at Dan Schantz Farm & Greenhouse in Pipersville, Pennsylvania. Previously, Kevin sold for McHutchison and Griffin Greenhouse Supply and will now be a member of the Vaughan’s sales team.
This announcement follows last week’s announcement of Nathan Lamkey being hired as the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the corporation.
For more information:
64 Mountain View Boulevard
Wayne, NJ 07470
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
- 2022-07-01 Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 Van Beest Groothandel takes over Trans-Fleur
- 2022-07-01 CAG applauds U.S. House of Representatives Introduction of the "Don Young American Grown Act"
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022