- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- Flexible seed scanner goes to market in series: Make your own judgement on seed quality
- "The newest VYPR LED technology delivers a new level of flexibility and control"
- Solution for connecting heating pipes without welding
- AIPH webinar to focus on integrating plants into urban projects
- Source.ag receives investment, bringing total Series A to $27m
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- Kenyan growers continue diversifying their assortment
US: McHutchison and Vaughan’s expands sales teams
Scott Crownover, President of the McHutchison Corporation, confirmed that the appointments are part of an on-going development plan that has seen the company expand substantially over the last 3 years. "We have been substantially growing our business on both the McHutchison and Vaughan’s divisions, and we are committed to building on our success and see the expansion of our sales teams as fundamental to this. Our customers continually express to us that is our personal touch that helps us add value and adding to the teams will make us even more accessible to them."
Trevor Hillburn comes to McHutchison with a strong nursery background where he was most recently the Growing Manager at Green Lake Nursery in Dallas, Texas. Prior to this, Hillburn was a grower at Oelschig Nursery in Savannah, GA. “Trevor’s practical experience in both growing and management will make him an immediate and valuable resource to his customers,” says Crownover.
In Michigan, Matt Kurseth comes with a strong background in the landscape industry, working as both a grower and in sales & customer service for a variety of companies, including SiteOne Ladnscape Supply and Shemin Landscape Supply. Prior to the landscape industry, Matt spent 10 years in sales at English Gardens throughout Michigan.
Jay Paulette is a 2008 graduate of Virginia Tech with a Bachelors of Science in Ornamental Horticulture. After completing his degree, Paulette was the nursery manager for Guthrie Nursery, a premium wholesale nursery in central Virginia.
Bob Souza has been actively involved in the nursery industry in New England for the last 50 years. Most recently, Bob was a managing partner at Garden Resource Group where he spent the last 21 years selling nursery stock to his customers in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
Also from the Garden Resource Group, Howard Stern comes to McHutchison with nearly 40 years in horticultural sales experience. He has spent the last 21 years selling nursery stock and related products. Prior to his horticultural sales career, he worked as a retail buyer, purchasing green goods and other lines for 22 years.
The newest member to the Vaughan’s team is Melissa Dorcinvil who has been involved for nearly two decades in the greenhouse business on Long Island. Her most recent position was Production Manager at Bayport Flower House in Bayport, NY. She is a Past President of the Long Island Flower Growers’ Association and currently serves on their Board of Directors. Dorcinvil holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Plant Science from the University of Delaware.
Kevin Echevarria has also been involved for nearly two decades in the greenhouse business in New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania. For the last 8 years, he was the Site Manager at Dan Schantz Farm & Greenhouse in Pipersville, Pennsylvania. Previously, Kevin sold for McHutchison and Griffin Greenhouse Supply and will now be a member of the Vaughan’s sales team.
This announcement follows last week’s announcement of Nathan Lamkey being hired as the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the corporation.
For more information:
64 Mountain View Boulevard
Wayne, NJ 07470
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-09 Source.ag receives investment, bringing total Series A to $27m
- 2023-06-09 In memoriam Henk Brinkman
- 2023-06-09 Rosaprima to launch "The Home of RP Moab" campaign
- 2023-06-09 Four new Stars in Syngenta Flowers Stars Collection
- 2023-06-09 Kirsty Spink appointed as Managing Director of Grampian Growers
- 2023-06-09 NL: Merging of Aalsmeer and Naaldwijk rose auctions
- 2023-06-08 AgriForce forms joint venture with Swiss firm to help with in-progress acquisitions
- 2023-06-08 Italy: Alessandro Michelucci is the new president of Italian Nursery-people association
- 2023-06-08 Interflora celebrates 100th anniversary
- 2023-06-08 CAN: CosMic Plants orchid grower receives MPS-ABC certificate
- 2023-06-08 US: SAF adds breeder category to outstanding varieties competition
- 2023-06-07 “We make both high light transmission and insulation available”
- 2023-06-07 NL: Hem Genetics celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2023-06-07 Ramón Melón joins IUNU as Head Grower
- 2023-06-07 Buyers sought for UK hydroponic salad grower
- 2023-06-06 Tal Netzer appointed as CEO of DryGair
- 2023-06-06 Floranow acquires flower wholesaler Bloomax
- 2023-06-06 UK firm acquires full stake in Bigot Flower Kenya
- 2023-06-05 "Sustainability is also about extending the life of greenhouses"
- 2023-06-05 Swiss biological agricultural product manufacturer sets up office in Kenya