- Sales Manager, US
- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
NL: Clock Presale exceeds last year’s final figures
Last week Clock Presale passed the turnover limit of €45 million. That is as much as the cumulative turnover for all of 2016. It is estimated that the turnover of Clock Presale this year will reach €80 million.
Popularity of FloraMondo Clock Presale keeps increasing
The growth in turnover is due primarily to the rising numbers of growers and buyers making use of Clock Presale. In 2017 almost half of all Royal FloraHolland growers are using Clock Presale, and about a quarter of the buyers. This means the number of growers doing business via Clock Presale has increased by 48 percent compared with 2016. Among buyers, the increase is almost 60 percent.
The rise in turnover and the number of users is reflected in the share of Clock Presale compared with the clock turnover. It amounted to 4.3 percent last week, a new record.
Source: Royal FloraHolland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-03 How is the horticultural industry addressing its environmental footprint?
- 2023-10-02 UK: Retail crime crisis: HTA and major retailers call on Home Secretary for urgent action
- 2023-10-02 UK admits extra £330m a year in charges for post-Brexit animal and plant imports
- 2023-09-29 Colombia: Completion of the first module of the floriculture sector supervisors school
- 2023-09-29 Where have all the flowers gone? Miami as import hub for flowers in the US
- 2023-09-29 Turkey: Disused greenhouses in Sakarya will be put into production
- 2023-09-28 Launch of PlantwisePlus in Bangladesh to help increase climate-smart approach to plant health and food security
- 2023-09-26 US: Association of Floral Importers of Florida works towards GSP renewal
- 2023-09-26 Dubai pilot export project: 36 orchid producers seal orders worth RM83.9m
- 2023-09-26 Mayesh director of marketing discusses introducing new products into the market
- 2023-09-25 Malaysia: Growers hope for government incentives amidst challenging times
- 2023-09-22 Auctioneer visits Kenya
- 2023-09-22 "For florist, fresh guarantee is key"
- 2023-09-22 "Successfully starting your own business is not something you do alone"
- 2023-09-22 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-09-21 "2023, a year of shifts"