Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Priva brings Royal Brinkman Spare parts finder to 10,000
The components of the Priva installations are the latest addition to the current assortment. For example, components for the Vialux, Nutri-line, Integro and Connext have been added, but now growers can also find parts for fans, measuring boxes and various sensors in the Spare parts finder. In addition, new parts of new suppliers are added daily, to make the Spare parts finder an increasingly complete tool.
When using the Spare parts finder, the grower only has to go through three steps to select the right machine or installation. Subsequently, the Spare parts finder provides an overview of the available components for the selected machine or installation. The enlarged drawing is also displayed, which makes it easy to select the correct item and order it from the webshop using the reference number. Discover it on www.royalbrinkman.com/hortispareparts.
The Spare parts finder is continually updated with the relevant components for horticulture. Do you want to be the next supplier to sell your parts worldwide through the Spare parts finder? Then contact Dean van Ooijen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)174 – 446 140.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 "Chiltepec is a pioneer in the use of climate screens in Mexico"
- 2023-05-30 Australia: Building code adapted to better fit greenhouse building
- 2023-05-29 "More and more can be done electrically, including high-capacity crop shredding"
- 2023-05-29 "With our payment tracker, customers see the exact status of the foreign payment"
- 2023-05-26 “No ultrafiltration without customization”
- 2023-05-25 Kenya: “Demand for on-farm cooling solutions is increasing”
- 2023-05-23 Capital injection for Blue Radix powered by 400 growers
- 2023-05-22 "Designed to simplify growing and enhance operations"
- 2023-05-18 Evaluation of mud-based culture substrate on the regeneration of verbena cuttings
- 2023-05-17 Research project to explore 5G use in greenhouse industry
- 2023-05-17 UK: Horticultural Trades Association urges action on water management grants to increase resilience to droughts
- 2023-05-16 Almost time to propagate poinsettia mums
- 2023-05-16 Could growing crops under solar panels provide food and energy at the same time?
- 2023-05-10 Small microscope created that allows existing mobile phone cameras to turn into high-res microscopes
- 2023-05-10 "We introduce a single-use real-time carbon dioxide monitor"
- 2023-05-10 Automated production line and bio chamber in new premises Greenlux
- 2023-05-09 World first in Antwerp port area: drone network officially launched
- 2023-05-04 "Benefits of buying wholesale plant pots for your greenhouse & nursery"
- 2023-05-04 Double spray boom for both irrigation and crop protection
- 2023-05-03 Priva launches software-only solution for efficient labor registration