- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
January 10-12, Baltimore
US (MD): Registration open for 2018 Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show
MANTS 2018 will be held from January 10 – 12 at the Baltimore Convention Center. The premier green industry marketplace will once again bring together close to 1,000 vendors from across the country and around the world, making it one of the largest trade shows in the country serving the horticulture industry.
“We are thrilled to be returning to the Baltimore Convention Center for the 48th annual Mid-Atlantic Nursery Trade Show and look forward to welcoming back longtime exhibitors and friends, as well as newcomers to the show floor,” said Vanessa Finney, MANTS Executive Vice President. “My family helped start this trade show to initiate commerce and networking amongst the nursery industry, it is exciting to walk the show floor, feel the buzz of our attendees sharing their passions, and put our finger on the pulse of the industry before spring.”
In an effort to enhance the already outstanding variety of products, goods and services available, MANTS anticipates welcoming about 100 new exhibiting companies to the show floor this year, underscoring the fact that MANTS means business.
In 2017, MANTS welcomed more than 11,300 registrants to the Baltimore Convention Center, including a record-breaking 10,000+ people who had registered by the end of the first day of the show alone. These horticulture-loving professionals had the opportunity to visit 952 exhibiting companies, spread throughout more than 1,500 booths. The exhibiting companies and event attendees hailed from 45 states, 16 total countries, and the territory of Micronesia – all of whom represented a wide variety of products, services and trends on the show floor.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"