- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
US: BASF introduces Pageant TR Intrinsic brand fungicide
In addition to use in enclosed greenhouses, Pageant TR, has an additional label application for use in the cargo area of trucks. This provides growers additional disease protection from the time plants leave the greenhouse to the time they arrive at the retail site.
Pageant TR delivers broad-spectrum foliar protection against seven key foliar diseases: Alternaria, Botrytis, Cylindrocladium, Cercospora, Myrothecium, Powdery Mildew and Rust (Uromyces). Total Release solutions are efficient and easy to use. Growers do not have to mix chemicals or operate industrial application equipment with these ready to use products.
“Growers have a vested interest in ensuring the finished plants they deliver are healthy and attractive on retail shelves,” said Joe Lara, Senior Product Manager for BASF Ornamentals. “As part of an overall disease management program, Pageant TR helps them reach that goal.”
Always read and follow label directions.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-08 Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- 2023-06-07 A solution for nurseries to combat plant pathogens and reduce mortality
- 2023-06-06 James Hutton Institute and BioAtlantis to develop molecular priming technology to counter climate change effects
- 2023-06-06 Clean the greenhouse today to prevent later pest outbreaks
- 2023-06-06 "Entomatic saves labor while delivering even distribution"
- 2023-06-05 Crop protection product sales down again in Europe in 2021
- 2023-06-05 Scandinavia and its green ideology
- 2023-05-31 Use of prohydrojasmon to suppress Frankliniella occidentalis and tomato spotted wilt virus in chrysanthemums
- 2023-05-26 US: CBP agriculture specialists intercept first in the nation pest at Laredo Port of Entry
- 2023-05-25 How to deal with Botrytis and keep it at bay
- 2023-05-25 Strategies for effective mealybug management in greenhouses
- 2023-05-24 Research on the isolation and identification of black spot disease of Rosa chinensis in Kunming, China
- 2023-05-23 Combatting invasive species through action
- 2023-05-18 UK: Defra announces plant health research and development plan
- 2023-05-18 New generation Mycotal released
- 2023-05-17 Invasive pests in Maryland attacking native plants
- 2023-05-17 US (CA): Dept of Pesticide Regulation awards $3,15M in research grants
- 2023-05-16 Easement of the attachment of UK Plant Passports in EU Member States extended for 24 months
- 2023-05-16 US: Downy mildew observed on a greenhouse in Massachusetts
- 2023-05-15 Ultrafiltration highly suitable for removal of nematodes and tomato virus