Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Danziger is gearing up for Proflora Exhibition in October
During the exhibition, Danziger will display its wide and diverse assortment. Known for being a leader in the Gyp market, many possibilities, from varieties to growing protocols and know-hows will be presented by the team, enabling any grower to find its most relevant and promising variety. "From small flowers to large, through naturally distinguished colored flowers, our R&D team works day and night to introduce better varieties, for the grower and the consumer.”
On top of the Gyp, visitors would be able to explore a wide range of fillers and diversity products for any purpose. Some of the most interesting are the Paintball Crespedia, a series that provides large ball-shaped heads and high consistency. Another standout product is the Golden Glory Solidago, known for its much higher volume and value.
One unique focus product is the Scoop Scabiosa, traditionally coming from seeds, now with new introductions of colors, to answer the market rapid growth of demand in the last couple of years.
“Only a month after our private open-days event, held in our own facility in Antioquia, we will present the best of our chrysanthemum assortment, from the leading Atlantis to code names that were just chosen to be commercialized during the open days. So that’s a great opportunity for an update, for the ones who were not able to join the open-days”, says Moshes.
Proflora exhibition will take place in Bogota, Colombia, from the 4th to 6th of October, 2017. Danziger will be located at stand 320-420
For more information:
Danziger - "Dan" Flower Farm
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-09-28 NL: New products and plant trials at Cyclamen Open Days
- 2018-09-27 Early sales opportunities
- 2018-09-26 Australia: Best practice scheme ‘BioSecure HACCP’ gets tick of approval
- 2018-09-25 Anthura wins Plantum Sustainability Award 2018
- 2018-09-24 EU: CPVO participates in expansion of UPOV PRISMA PBR application tool
- 2018-09-21 PanAmerican Seed welcomes Luther McLaughlin
- 2018-09-20 Generating plants with improved water use efficiency
- 2018-09-20 Prepared for new season with two new planting robots
- 2018-09-19 "Uniform wetting and rewetting of the plugs"
- 2018-09-18 Florist Holland receives 2 Novelty awards for Standard Gerberas Glossy and Jetset
- 2018-09-17 India: Florance Flora releases Young Plants Catalogue 2019 - 2020
- 2018-09-14 Selecta One releases new Perennials catalogue 2019
- 2018-09-13 Proven Winners releases new recipe guide for professional growers
- 2018-09-12 US (CA): Sakata Seed America completes Woodland Innovation Center
- 2018-09-11 “Sport in the premier division”
- 2018-09-10 NZ: Rose breeder Rob Somerfield to speak at Otago Rose Society's meeting
- 2018-09-07 US: Skagit Horticulture launches new tissue culture lab
- 2018-09-06 Russia: Baltica celebrates birthday at FlowersExpo'2018
- 2018-09-06 J. Berry claims two major awards with Texas A&M AgriLife hibiscus hybrids
- 2018-09-05 NL: Lifting hygiene to the next level