- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Bayer appoints Mark Schneid to Head of Environmental Science
“Mark displays tremendous leadership within our organization, incredible passion for advancing our purpose of Science for a Better Life, and a tireless commitment to serve our people, our customers, and the industries in which we operate,” said Gilles Galliou, Head of Region Americas for Environmental Science. “We could not be more excited for Mark to be taking the helm of our Environmental Science business unit in North America, working to shape the future of our business and the markets we serve.”
In his 15 years at Bayer, Schneid has excelled in several leadership roles, most recently serving as Chief Marketing Officer for the Environmental Science business unit as well as Global Market Manager for the Turf & Ornamentals segment. With 28 years of professional experience, Schneid has held various marketing, sales, and business development roles in consumer and professional businesses. Prior to Bayer, Schneid held positions with Monsanto, Chevron, and Kimberly-Clark. He holds a Bachelor of Science in marketing from Siena College and a Master of Business Administration from Syracuse University in the fields of marketing and finance.
“Our customers are doing incredible things to protect and care for the environments and the spaces where we live our lives, and we are deeply proud to partner with them every step of the way, bringing the kinds of ideas and innovations that contribute to a better life,” said Schneid, Head of Environmental Science North America. “I am truly honored to take on this new role, and I look forward to leading our business to continue delivering best-in-class, customer-driven innovation and the trusted expertise our customers have come to expect from us.”
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
- 2022-07-01 Urban Crop Solutions and Mayer Planting Systems join forces
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 Van Beest Groothandel takes over Trans-Fleur
- 2022-07-01 CAG applauds U.S. House of Representatives Introduction of the "Don Young American Grown Act"
- 2022-06-30 Marginpar has new headquarters and a whole new IT system
- 2022-06-30 Import Promotion Desk (IPD) welcomes Kenya as a new partner country
- 2022-06-30 Marketing material for American Grown Flowers Month 2022
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 Groenland and L&M Groep join forces to become One Flora Group
- 2022-06-30 Bioline Agroscience is launching the first rhizobacterial-based biostimulant
- 2022-06-29 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-29 "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- 2022-06-29 Blue Diamond relaunches charity rose Queen Bee
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-29 "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Third Trophée d'Or 2022 for Floréac
- 2022-06-28 Touchstone wins first place in Lily League 2022