- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
- Update: Lasso cut fuel prices, protesters lift some blockades, but economy still largely halted
- 30% more yield in gerbera thanks to adding Nano fertilizer
- From supplying 3 months a year to Europe only to supplying worldwide year-round
- Almere residents fear they will pay for Floriade disappointment
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
Top 5 -last month
October 17, Swanley
UK: Provender Nurseries hosts Xylella event
Provender Nurseries are running a free event in conjunction with BALI on Tuesday 17th October: 'Xylella - Are you Prepared?'
This event is free and open to anyone in the horticulture industry with an interest in plants and plant supply. Numbers are limited to 80 people and all bookings are taken via the BALI website here. The event is open to both BALI members and non-members.
Join Provender Nurseries at this free industry event, with arrival required for 3:00pm, where refreshments will be served until 3.45pm. This will provide you with the opportunity to socialise and network with fellow industry colleagues, with tea, coffee and refreshments available.
The event will start promptly at 4:00pm, with a short introduction from Provender Nurseries Managing Director Richard McKenna, who will help set the scene of the afternoon session by updating those in attendance with Provender's own plant procurement processes, in light of Xylella and other potential bio security risks.
This will be swiftly followed by guest speaker Fiona Jones from the APHA, whose seminar on Xylella fastidiosa begins around 4:30pm. The session will then open out to the floor, with the option for an informal discussion around the subject, alongside further networking opportunities which lead through to 7:30pm, when the event finishes.
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-04 Colombian floriculture was awarded 2 gold medals at the AIPH 2022 International Grower of the Year Awards
- 2022-07-04 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stage the RHS Flower School
- 2022-07-04 Proven Winners announces its landscape roadshow at the Cincinnati Zoo
- 2022-07-04 Improvement of water quality is stagnating, what's the problem?
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival