- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
October 17, Swanley
UK: Provender Nurseries hosts Xylella event
Provender Nurseries are running a free event in conjunction with BALI on Tuesday 17th October: 'Xylella - Are you Prepared?'
This event is free and open to anyone in the horticulture industry with an interest in plants and plant supply. Numbers are limited to 80 people and all bookings are taken via the BALI website here. The event is open to both BALI members and non-members.
Join Provender Nurseries at this free industry event, with arrival required for 3:00pm, where refreshments will be served until 3.45pm. This will provide you with the opportunity to socialise and network with fellow industry colleagues, with tea, coffee and refreshments available.
The event will start promptly at 4:00pm, with a short introduction from Provender Nurseries Managing Director Richard McKenna, who will help set the scene of the afternoon session by updating those in attendance with Provender's own plant procurement processes, in light of Xylella and other potential bio security risks.
This will be swiftly followed by guest speaker Fiona Jones from the APHA, whose seminar on Xylella fastidiosa begins around 4:30pm. The session will then open out to the floor, with the option for an informal discussion around the subject, alongside further networking opportunities which lead through to 7:30pm, when the event finishes.
Click here for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 Landgard Award for Volker and Dominik Janssen and Leo Berghs-Trienekens
- 2023-09-28 Rio Roses wins 4 ribbons at SAF 2023 Outstanding Varieties Competition
- 2023-09-28 IPM Essen and FDF announce new award for practice-oriented products for floricultural retail
- 2023-09-27 South Korea: The Suncheonman International Garden Expo to be held on April 1
- 2023-09-27 The Giant Company recognizes top performing floral team members
- 2023-09-27 Nominees for the 2023 Dutch Flower Awards announced
- 2023-09-27 National Garden Bureau’s Green Thumb Award now accepting entries
- 2023-09-26 US (CA): Finalists selected for The Pasadena Tournament of Roses 2024 Royal Court
- 2023-09-26 Lots of interest at UK florist for Flower Circus flower shows
- 2023-09-25 International seed sector discusses biodiversity and corporate social responsibility
- 2023-09-25 Nigeria: Empowering youths for self-sufficiency through horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Pasadena Tournament of Roses announces fourth annual Día De Los Muertos Art Competition
- 2023-09-25 Impression Kunming International Flower Expo in China
- 2023-09-25 Six Dutch growers organize 'the sustainable trade show of the future'
- 2023-09-25 Funding for growers: Biosecurity Improvement Initiative under SCAP program
- 2023-09-22 India: Festive demand firms-up flower prices
- 2023-09-22 New Zealand: Flower show marks 40 years
- 2023-09-22 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-22 Dümmen Orange Plant Scientist Receives 2023 Paul Ecke Jr. Award from San Diego Botanic Garden
- 2023-09-22 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6