- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
- Product Specialist, Indoor Hydroponics - United States
- Sales Representative (Mexican Greenhouses) - Mexico
Top 5 -yesterday
- Colombia: The 'mystery' of the decreasing hydrangea exports
- FedEx announces new commitments in Latin America
- Kenya: Equinox gives neighboring villages access to clean drinking water
- CAN (ON): Call for donations after 30-40 migrant workers displaced by greenhouse fire
- Europe: The Plant Bus is a showroom on wheels
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
To dig, or not to dig?
Director Jo is doing a masters in organic farming and from her studies are flowing lots of ideas, questions and discussions about how the company can become more organic. One of the key areas they are looking at is: to dig, or not to dig? That is the question the team has been debating recently and they decided to turn to the one person they knew would be able to help resolve the issue: the great no-dig champion and market gardener Charles Dowding.
Read more at Organic Blooms
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-17 Iberflora Labs: The new space of innovation and research for Iberflora
- 2019-04-19 UK: Is our love affair with begonias and marigolds costing the earth?
- 2019-03-27 US: Efficacy of biochemical biopesticides that may be used in organic farming
- 2019-03-13 UK: New support service launched to help farmers considering organic
- 2019-02-04 How to grow flowers organically
- 2018-10-10 "Growing organic not always feasible"
- 2018-07-16 UK: Organic grower on an environmental mission
- 2018-07-06 “The missing link in the organic production“
- 2018-06-26 US (PA): LED improves production and plant quality in organic greenhouse
- 2018-04-11 Transforming St Lucia’s floriculture industry
- 2017-10-23 To dig, or not to dig?
- 2017-05-18 Ellepot introduces paper for organic plant propagation
- 2017-03-13 UK: Organic flowers blossom into spring
- 2017-02-22 UK: Organic Blooms becomes certified organic
- 2017-02-01 Ireland: Organic grower compares edible flowers with slow food
- 2017-01-06 US (MD): Bell Nursery sustainability efforts recognized
- 2016-12-05 "Resilient cultivation is not solving problems"
- 2016-10-04 Tanzania: Flower growers turn to organic farming
- 2016-10-03 US (WV): Organic growers earn plenty, but where's the local demand?
- 2016-07-13 What is the environmental impact of the Dutch flowerbulb sector?