Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Re-use your drain water with an ultra filtration unit
How does the unit work?
The drain water is filtered through the Ultra Filtration unit. Once the water is disinfected it can be added to the fertigation unit. The water is ready to re-use and provide nutrients to your crops.
This is an example of a rose grower, but the system can be used in any cultivation.
Lower the use of fertilizers
Another important advantage is that the fertilizers will remain in the water. By measuring the amount of fertilizers left after filtering, it’s possible to add products as desired. This can lead to a financial advantage regarding the use of fertilizers, as they stay available after filtering.
Cost-efficient energy use
Since the working pressure on the membranes is not higher than a few bar, the system won’t require much energy to operate. The basic set up of the Ultra Filtration system has a flow rate between 2 and 3.5 m2 per hour and can be expanded to every desirable flow rate.
For more information:
Hortus Supplies International
1432 JH Aalsmeer
+ 31 297 52 49 19
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-31 "Chiltepec is a pioneer in the use of climate screens in Mexico"
- 2023-05-30 Australia: Building code adapted to better fit greenhouse building
- 2023-05-29 "More and more can be done electrically, including high-capacity crop shredding"
- 2023-05-29 "With our payment tracker, customers see the exact status of the foreign payment"
- 2023-05-26 “No ultrafiltration without customization”
- 2023-05-25 Kenya: “Demand for on-farm cooling solutions is increasing”
- 2023-05-23 Capital injection for Blue Radix powered by 400 growers
- 2023-05-22 "Designed to simplify growing and enhance operations"
- 2023-05-18 Evaluation of mud-based culture substrate on the regeneration of verbena cuttings
- 2023-05-17 Research project to explore 5G use in greenhouse industry
- 2023-05-17 UK: Horticultural Trades Association urges action on water management grants to increase resilience to droughts
- 2023-05-16 Almost time to propagate poinsettia mums
- 2023-05-16 Could growing crops under solar panels provide food and energy at the same time?
- 2023-05-10 Small microscope created that allows existing mobile phone cameras to turn into high-res microscopes
- 2023-05-10 "We introduce a single-use real-time carbon dioxide monitor"
- 2023-05-10 Automated production line and bio chamber in new premises Greenlux
- 2023-05-09 World first in Antwerp port area: drone network officially launched
- 2023-05-04 "Benefits of buying wholesale plant pots for your greenhouse & nursery"
- 2023-05-04 Double spray boom for both irrigation and crop protection
- 2023-05-03 Priva launches software-only solution for efficient labor registration