- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
February 21-23, Milan
Italy: Myplant & Garden brings international green industry together
Myplant & Garden – the trade fair that presents and promotes the whole green industry through its 8 macro-sectors (nurseries, flowers, decoration, landscape, machinery, services, garden care, pots) – aims at confirming in 2018 its role of Italian meeting place for the international green industry, by facilitating the creation of networks, meetings and business opportunities, also thanks to the participation of professional orders (architects, agronomists, forestry operators, engineers…), associations (landscape, lighting, horticulture, arboriculture), Italian universities, foundations, PPAA, companies, publishing houses, municipalities, collectives and consortiums, research centres.
The main objectives for February 2018 – when the most important actors in the horticulture, landscape and garden markets will come together – will be to make known the innovations in the sector, promote products and services, facilitate the best contacts, stimulate the opportunities of economic development, give value to excellence, trigger the dialogue between made in Italy and the rest of the world, offer opportunities for technical and professional updates.
In order to follow this process of growth, the edition 2018 of Myplant will add a third hall -- for a total of 45,000 sqm of exhibiting space – will give more impulse to the research of international buyers, will develop new formative and informative themes relevant to the green industry, will enhance the return of Italian flower markets at the fair, will focus on the theme of decoration, will create special areas for machinery, landscape and green building, will consolidate the offer in an ever more complete and dynamic way, unique in the whole Mediterranean.
For more information:
Myplant & Garden
Tel. (+39) 02 6889080
Fax (+39) 02 60737218
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Mayer international team finally meats in person at event in Hungary
- 2022-07-01 "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- 2022-07-01 US (FL): Funding the future of Floriculture and AFE Reception
- 2022-07-01 SAF's 2022 competition invites growers to show standout varieties
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"