- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
- Business Developer Water Storage - International technical horticulture
- Export Manager
Australia: The top 10 achievements of the 202020 Vision so far
1. Launched the 202020 Vision Plan - Off the back of the national Growing the Seeds Tour in 2014, we developed a framework of 20 proven, scalable and replicable solutions to the top barriers to more and better green space. This was the first orchestrated approach to greening that included collaboration and capacity building on a national scale.
2. Promoted Urban Greening onto the national conversation - To date we have achieved over 1169 media stories with a circulation of 60,891,950 (Not including Plant Life Balance).
3. Measured Australia's canopy - Initially this was done in Where Are All The Trees?in 2014 and was recently followed up with Where Should All The Trees Go? which also incorporated socio-ecomonic and heat data.
4. The Urban Forest Masterclasses - After creating the How to Grow an Urban Forest Workbook we undertook masterclasses in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Canberra, the Sunshine Coast and Adelaide. Each masterclass featured talks from national and local green space experts and in total was attended by over 600 people.
5. Launched 10+ tools and resources to overcome the most common barriers to urban greening. These have ranged from Where Should All The Trees Go? an update on canopy coverage in Australia all the way to Green People are from Mars, Engineers are from Venus, a discussion paper on interdisciplinary collaboration.
6. Created a collaboration of over 426 organisations and 4500 individuals - this is activated through this monthly newsletter and also over on LinkedIn, head over and join the conversation.
7. Run My Park Rules - a national school greening competition that was entered by over 100 schools. The judging was completed by high-profile advocates Lucy Turnbull, Tonia Gray and Josh Byrne. The winning park at Marrickville Public School was officially opened in October 2017.
8. Launched both The Black Book of Green People and The Directory of Good Design through The Australian Newspaper - ultimately connecting the right people within the industry to streamline cross-collaboration and promoting innovation and excellence in design.
9. Won the Banksia Sustainable Cities Award - The Banksia Sustainable Cities Award recognises those who are planning, designing, implementing, retrofitting and/or building the necessary infrastructure, technology and/or solutions for their city to adapt, grow and thrive sustainably in a changing environment.
10. Launched Plant Life Balance - The first app in Australia that aims to get people greening their small spaces, changing the landscape of Australia one plant at a time. This is our first time moving into the consumer space and speaking directly to individuals and it has been a major success. So far the app has been downloaded 20,600 times!
Source: 202020 Vision
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-18 Gardening Simplified show celebrates first anniversary with high ratings
- 2023-09-11 'Amistad' wins Best in Show and CalFlowers wins SAF’s Marketer of the Year Award
- 2023-09-01 Thanks Plants campaign exclusively online this year
- 2023-08-25 PDSI's marketing approach sparks 2023 growth among younger generations in engagement and sales
- 2023-08-25 Turkey: 'Carnation export revenues may boom with better marketing"
- 2023-08-16 Cinefleur magazine visiting Dutch growers
- 2023-08-11 "It's time to get graphic"
- 2023-08-11 Garden Connect launches a plant database, including photos and descriptions
- 2023-08-09 "Drive sales with frictionless ecommerce experiences"
- 2023-07-21 Flower Council of Holland wants to reach consumers with sustainability-related communication
- 2023-07-06 Trend magazine World of Sprayroses highlights beauty & sales opportunities
- 2023-06-26 ChatGPT was the focus of the Marketeers Meet Up
- 2023-05-26 "Celebrating achievements and empowering women in the green industry"
- 2023-05-22 Senetti lines in London for the coronation of King Charles III
- 2023-05-02 Honoring veterans with flowers on Memorial Day weekend
- 2023-05-01 Sion launches new ‘Step into the light’ facade campaign on the Dutch highway
- 2023-04-27 UK: Kiosks & websites to feature royal clematis and roses for coronation
- 2023-04-26 Gardening Know How announces 2022 sponsorship recipients
- 2023-04-25 US (FL): Venice in Bloom Team plants Sun Parasol Prize
- 2023-04-11 Flower hats blooming in popularity