- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Australian native flowers provide a true seasonality and florists love this variety, variability in supply”
- "Stunning genetics under the tropical sun in Singapore"
- Greenhouse plastic boom blights Vietnam’s vegetable and flower basket
- Designed glasshouse unfolds like a flower in just four minutes
- Plantipp and Concept Plants scoop prizes
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
NL: RHP debuts video about quality mark substrates
System chain control
RHP has developed a unique system for quality control throughout the whole production chain of substrates. National and international leading substrate companies have set up their production processes in accordance with the RHP standards. Substrates with the RHP Horticulture quality mark offer the highest possible quality and safety and thereby guarantee an optimal start of your culture.
RHP substrates are free of contamination with heavy metals, radioactivity, weeds seeds, insects, plant and human pathogens, according to the RHP standard. The quality mark ensures that the substrate complies with the quality requirements for water uptake, air content, pH, EC and nutrients. The chemical and physical specifications have to be predefined, ensuring that each substrate delivery is consistent in properties.
The video material for this new RHP video is recorded at or comes from RHP, the RHP certified companies AH Vrij, Alfarroxo, BVB Substrates, Dutch Plantin, Klasmann-Deilmann and the growers DC van Geest, Prominent, Sjaak van Schie and Vreugdenhil Young Plants.
For more information:
2691 MG 's-Gravenzande
T: +31 (0)174 62 03 60
F: +31 (0)174 64 04 13
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 Two Utah farms produce kitchen staples with less water
- 2022-06-28 Effects of antibiotics on waterhyacint's performance and physiology
- 2022-06-24 New setup of Novelty Contest at Plantarium|Groen-Direkt
- 2022-06-20 Perham High School greenhouse is back on-site and in full bloom
- 2022-06-14 Greenhouse sensors for improved climate control
- 2022-06-13 New insect netting system expands ventilation capacity
- 2022-06-13 "Growers can save up to 45% in energy compared with previous models"
- 2022-06-10 Improving the growing with LED
- 2022-06-08 Identification of new stock Matthiola incana
- 2022-06-08 Floriculture helps Indian farms increase income
- 2022-06-08 Grow tent kits with LED lighting help us grow flowers and food at home
- 2022-06-06 India: Retired banker has 1,000 plants of 400 varieties in his house
- 2022-06-03 Development and characterization of 20 genomic SSR markers of Weigela
- 2022-06-03 Automated drones could scare birds off fields
- 2022-06-02 "We have a clear mission: lighting the way to a better tomorrow"
- 2022-06-02 Longtime Long Island orchid grower receives coveted conditional cannabis license
- 2022-06-02 Analysis on the biological basis of stamen abortion during the second flowering of Magnolia × soulangeana ‘Changchun’
- 2022-06-01 The biochemical base of flower color in Bidens ferulifolia
- 2022-06-01 India: protected cultivation of Lilium cut flower in the non traditional regions
- 2022-06-01 India: Chakkittappara farmers to take up medicinal plant cultivation on about 608,000 sq meters