Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
Flower industry show interest in packaging concept
Kenya: Cargolite Open Day in pictures
Dodhia Packaging Kenya Ltd. participated in the open day as they have been chosen as the preferred supplier and local agent of the Cargolite components. DPKL opened the Cargolite warehouse, stocked with Cargolite components for the packaging concept. Farms can arrange with DPKL to pick up packaging material after offloading their flowers at the JKIA Cargo village.
At the event, Guy Symondson introduced the Israeli Ambassador to Kenya, Noah Gal Gendler and the Kenyan Flower Council Chairman, Richard Fox as the two main speakers.
Guy Symondson speaking.
Then, John Kowarsky spoke, the CEO of Cargolite, Amnon Zamir, the Cargolite R&D Manager and Chris Lindley from Oserian gave a presentation and spoke about the advantages of Cargolite.
After lunch, the main attraction was organized by Oserian, who brought a team of packers headed by their Pack House Manager Martin Kebaka assisted by Philip, and gave a very thorough and detailed demonstration on the way to work with the Cargolite packaging concept.
Martin Kebaka giving the demonstration.
Before the day ended, a considerable amount of time was given to "Questions & Answers".
Richard Fox, John Kowarsky and Gal Gendler.
For more information
Author: Elita Vellekoop
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Fresh Impact Tours 2023 brings IFPA to members backyards
- 2023-06-01 40th International Plant Fair from January 23 to 26, 2024 at Messe Essen
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village
- 2023-05-24 Meet David Austin’s new rose star at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-24 Danziger to present cut flower novelties at FlowerTrials and IFTEX
- 2023-05-23 US: Attendees learn to respond & adapt to economic uncertainty at SAF Phoenix 2023
- 2023-05-23 US (CA): 2024 Fun 'N Sun Floral Convention