- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Our goal is to fully automate horticulture, thereby unburdening growers"
- US (WA): After 48 years of brightening area gardens, Roozen’s Nursery has closed
- "The sensors of 30MHz are indispensable items in every grower’s toolbox"
- Flower distributor plans to build facility in Port St. Lucie and create 210 jobs
- US (OH): Ready for Cultivate'22?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
February 20-22, Gorinchem
Netherlands: HortiContact exhibition almost sold out
This year, HortiContact’s organisation will be introducing the Innovation Route. Along this marked route across the trade floor, exhibitors will be demonstrating their innovations. Companies that wish to be included in the Innovation Route can still apply for registration with the trade fair organisation (Ramon Schlepers, tel.: 0031 523 - 289822, email@example.com).
HortiContact’s appeal to international companies continues to rise. The last few years saw more and more visitors from Europe, North and Latin America, as well as the Netherlands. This year’s edition will showcase dozens of companies from abroad.
HortiContact, Uniglobe Westland Business Travel, and In Greenhouses magazine will be hosting the second edition of the HortiContact Tour, for international visitors. This two-day field trip on 20 and 21 February is exclusively for international growers. HortiContact Tour will be visiting several glasshouse growers and knowledge institutes. More information can be found on www.horticontacttour.nl.
With an average of more than 500 exhibitors and well over 16,000 visitors, HortiContact is the biggest trade fair for Dutch glasshouse horticulture. HortiContact’s visitors typically work in decorative and vegetable horticulture (under glass). The trade fair welcomes visitors on 20, 21, and 22 February, between 13:00 and 21:00 hours at Evenementenhal Gorinchem. More information: www.horticontact.nl.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 Meeting the creatives who designed American Flowers Week 2022 Botanical Couture Collection
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-30 Thousands headed to the RHS Garden Harlow Carr Flower Show to mark the start of the flower show season
- 2022-06-30 RBG’s Iconic Rose Garden in bloom for summer
- 2022-06-30 US (IA): “Testing the Best in the Midwest”
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-27 Polish city authorities at Floriade
- 2022-06-27 Fun, flowers and floristry in the UK
- 2022-06-24 Looking back at FlowerTrials 2022
- 2022-06-24 US (CA): Family rich in farming heritage to host Field to Vase Dinner
- 2022-06-24 Horticultural Trades Association launches its first ornamental grower of year awards
- 2022-06-23 Spotlight on British cut flowers as Flowers from the Farm stages the RHS Flower School at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival
- 2022-06-23 Floriexpo 2022: US B2B Floral Event
- 2022-06-23 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-23 It has been a busy two weeks for Elsner PAC
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-23 GROEN-Direkt announce autumn fair
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-22 Optimism prevails at sunny edition FlowerTrials
- 2022-06-22 Pennsylvania Horticultural Society announces details for the Philadelphia Flower Show