Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- Royal Flowers merges with The Elite Group
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
February 20-22, Gorinchem
Netherlands: HortiContact exhibition almost sold out
This year, HortiContact’s organisation will be introducing the Innovation Route. Along this marked route across the trade floor, exhibitors will be demonstrating their innovations. Companies that wish to be included in the Innovation Route can still apply for registration with the trade fair organisation (Ramon Schlepers, tel.: 0031 523 - 289822, email@example.com).
HortiContact’s appeal to international companies continues to rise. The last few years saw more and more visitors from Europe, North and Latin America, as well as the Netherlands. This year’s edition will showcase dozens of companies from abroad.
HortiContact, Uniglobe Westland Business Travel, and In Greenhouses magazine will be hosting the second edition of the HortiContact Tour, for international visitors. This two-day field trip on 20 and 21 February is exclusively for international growers. HortiContact Tour will be visiting several glasshouse growers and knowledge institutes. More information can be found on www.horticontacttour.nl.
With an average of more than 500 exhibitors and well over 16,000 visitors, HortiContact is the biggest trade fair for Dutch glasshouse horticulture. HortiContact’s visitors typically work in decorative and vegetable horticulture (under glass). The trade fair welcomes visitors on 20, 21, and 22 February, between 13:00 and 21:00 hours at Evenementenhal Gorinchem. More information: www.horticontact.nl.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-01 Fresh Impact Tours 2023 brings IFPA to members backyards
- 2023-06-01 40th International Plant Fair from January 23 to 26, 2024 at Messe Essen
- 2023-05-31 "Vietnam has a huge potential to promote Gerbera"
- 2023-05-31 UK: HTA shines a spotlight on member and advocacy success at RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 Syngenta Flowers wins award for show garden at Shanghai International Flowers Show 2023
- 2023-05-31 UK: Award-winning Chelsea Flower Show garden to go on display in Hampshire
- 2023-05-30 “It is wonderful to see our plans coming together on the nursery”
- 2023-05-30 International honor for the Kortrijk Rose Garden: visit from the World Federation of Rose Societies (WFRS)
- 2023-05-30 UK: Glee visitors invited to GCA’s stand at the show
- 2023-05-30 Lily League is the voice of the Dutch Lily Days
- 2023-05-30 South Korea: Indoor flower show to open in Daegu
- 2023-05-26 Sion Young Plants to open its doors from June 6 to 16
- 2023-05-26 UK: Chelsea Flower Show garden damaged after Just Stop Oil protest
- 2023-05-26 Bangladesh: 20 officials to learn flower farming
- 2023-05-25 Still possible to join the Netherlands pavilion at Expo AgroAlimentaria Guanajuato, Mexico
- 2023-05-24 Flower industry boosts tourism in SW China's village
- 2023-05-24 Meet David Austin’s new rose star at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2023-05-24 Danziger to present cut flower novelties at FlowerTrials and IFTEX
- 2023-05-23 US: Attendees learn to respond & adapt to economic uncertainty at SAF Phoenix 2023
- 2023-05-23 US (CA): 2024 Fun 'N Sun Floral Convention