- Junior Sales Manager
- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
Top 5 - yesterday
- "Particularly high demand for tracked machines with slewing ring and pipe rail carts at the moment"
- Reducing the spread of viruses with double cover films
- "Four new packs, four new sustainable solutions"
- "Change, differing opinions, and respect for each other, that's timeless"
- Biostimulant wins EU LIFE Award 2023 in the Environment category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Hasfarm’s network expands in Indonesia, partnering with Bromelia Flowers and Tropika
- "Breeders need to study the Chinese market carefully before introducing a variety"
- North America: “Unbridled optimism for Mother’s Day tempered by reality”
- “A new sales channel for flower companies without any labor or high fixed costs”
- “Carnations have made a comeback; being seen as trendy again”
Eurotec releases Lowpad
New ultra-low AGV for internal transport
The Lowpad can be operated without requiring adjustments to the infrastructure of a warehouse: the Lowpad determines its position wirelessly. Lowpads are controlled through overhead software, which can be integrated seamlessly into the customer’s existing system. The Lowpad system is scalable; moreover, owing to their limited height the designs are suitable for a wide variety of trolleys, racks and pallets. A solution with enriching potential, Eurotec’s innovation has been presented to the Dutch patent office.
Eurotec signalled a demand for more user flexibility in the AGV market, which led to the release of a series of variable designs for a wide range of applications. The various Lowpad vehicles can be operated in parallel. Consequently, Lowpads can execute numerous tasks at the same time, thereby facilitating the physical activities of order pickers and optimising warehouse efficiency.
A multifunctional scanning system and separately driven wheels enable the Lowpad to safely negotiate the grounds of a warehouse. The Lowpad always chooses the most efficient way during transport. Moreover, it can be deployed for order picking methods such as the goods-to-person concept, which makes order picking up to 70 percent more efficient. Furthermore, the minimal height of the Lowpad frees up additional vertical storing space. As a result, warehouse capacity can be boosted by 20 percent.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-07 Canadian Pacific Kansas City adds 1,000 new reefer containers for US-Mexico services
- 2023-06-07 Star Alliance names Theo Panagiotoulias as new CEO
- 2023-06-07 Kuehne+Nagel acquires Morgan Cargo
- 2023-06-05 Air cargo demand decline slows in April
- 2023-06-05 "SeaProof Chrysanthemum retains quality after four weeks of shipping by sea"
- 2023-06-02 "Cargolite is more than just another carton. It’s a new packaging concept"
- 2023-06-01 LATAM Cargo, Kuehne+Nagel, and Elite Flower invest in sustainable fuel
- 2023-06-01 Kenya: Big shift in moving horticulture exports from air to sea freight
- 2023-05-31 Port of Los Angeles handled 688,000 TEUs in April
- 2023-05-31 WFS to boost logistics infrastructure at BLR as perishables trade grows
- 2023-05-25 'Generally stable waiting times for ports in North and Latin America anticipated'
- 2023-05-24 Chrysal expands its services for sea freight of flowers
- 2023-05-23 LATAM Cargo, Kuehne+Nagel and Elite Flower invest in sustainable aviation fuel
- 2023-05-22 Avianca Cargo breaks record in flower transport
- 2023-05-19 LATAM Cargo closes Mother's Day by transporting close to 20.000 tons of flowers during the season
- 2023-05-19 US (NY): Customs at JFK discover live larvae among plastic flowers
- 2023-05-17 Application of antiperspirants to improve the condition of ornamental plants in refrigerated longdistance transport
- 2023-05-17 NL: Flowers won't grow at Schiphol airport as it focuses on cargo quality not quantity
- 2023-05-12 Flowers arriving at Miami International Airport to meet demand for Mother's Day
- 2023-05-12 US (FL): "30% more flower shipments received for Mother's Day 2023"