Floralife, a division of Smithers-Oasis Company, is launching a campaign in Europe to highlight the effectiveness of its Express technology for storage and transportation. The campaign centers around the video, “You Can Cut Time…Instead of Flowers.”
The campaign highlights the effectiveness of innovative Express technology for storage and transportation. “Time is a precious commodity, and any solution we can provide our customers to help them save time to benefit their business, is something we strive for,” said Marco Marques, managing director, Europe, Floralife. “Our Floralife Express technology effectively does just this, by allowing our customers to cut time instead of flowers.”
Reacting to customer input, Floralife developed the Express technology that allows fresh-cut flowers to be fed and fully hydrated without ever having to recut the stems. Giving the farms the ability to sell the length they harvest and bouquet makers, wholesalers and retailers to sell the length they buy means that there is a reduction of labor cost and waste at every link in the supply chain. This cuts time without compromising quality or customer satisfaction.
Appropriate for use with all flower types, Floralife Express technology is available in a range of sizes and applications suitable for all levels of the floral industry from farms to end consumer.
The Floralife brand includes a complete line of premium and innovative products for postharvest flower care and handling. Floralife Express Technology joins a complete line of products that support the entire cut-flower distribution chain from harvest to vase; from growers to wholesalers and from supermarkets and retail shops to the consumer. Floralife products provide the ultimate enjoyment experience for the end consumer with solutions for pretreatment, hydration, transport and storage, and flower food solutions for nourishment and conditioning.
Click here for additional information and a free sample of Floralife Express products, or contact Sharon Mikulinski at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 473 72 05 28.
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
- EU Sales and Region manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-05-31 Understanding water quality: The key to beautiful flowers
- 2018-05-30 "It is algae time again!"
- 2018-05-29 US (CA): Brought to you by water
- 2018-05-28 UK: Measuring and improving the performance of overhead irrigation
- 2018-05-25 Every essential nutrient buffered to the exact pH
- 2018-05-24 US: Determining effective methods of irrigation as water becomes scarce
- 2018-05-23 "Rising cost of both water and electricity influences quality and quantity of crops"
- 2018-05-22 Innovative watering system: taking weight as starting point
- 2018-05-21 Pilot project: Optimizing RO processes
- 2018-05-18 Dealing with salty irrigation water
- 2018-05-17 Tank supplier catches the eye of the wastewater industry
- 2018-05-16 Paclobutrazol removal from irrigation water using granular activated carbon
- 2018-05-15 Irrigation water quality and soil structural stability
- 2018-05-14 The art and science of watering greenhouse crops
- 2018-05-11 'Striving together for a better environment and less taxation on the environment'
- 2018-05-10 Podcast about water challenges
- 2018-05-09 "You Can Cut Time…Instead of Flowers”"
- 2018-05-08 Video: Combining water reuse and aquifer storage and recovery
- 2018-05-07 What in your irrigation water most affects media pH?
- 2018-05-04 "Water purification without large investment on your own installation"