- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- New ornamental trading platform aims to go global
- Paperpot's future is bright
- "Large fragrant flowers on a fast, easy to grow plant - that's our goal"
- Chile's adjusted phytosanitary measures: an eyesore for Ecuadorian exporters
- "The red velvet color is obtained without using any type of mesh or 'anti-blackening' bag"
Top 5 -last month
- Kenya: "We even gained more direct clients"
- Ecuadorian rose grower loses stems due to dramatic climatic event
- Kenya: Naivasha Horticultural Fair 2020 receives the official go-ahead
- US (OH): Green Circle Growers expands with 6 acres of greenhouse space
- Smurfit Kappa introduces new sustainable packaging solution for the transport of Colombian roses
How does electromagnetic radiation affect plants?
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-21 Revolutionary infrared root zone heating system
- 2020-10-21 From over 10,000 to a maximum of 6 settings: making growing easier
- 2020-10-19 "Growers now have a solution to leverage year-round crop production"
- 2020-10-19 Canada: "Even when it is -30° C outside, I can keep the soil at 22° C"
- 2020-10-19 Indicator species analysis: A useful tool for plant disease studies
- 2020-10-16 Deliflor opts for hybrid lighting
- 2020-10-16 NL: Maarel Orchids optimises cultivation and reduces costs with photosynthesis sensor
- 2020-10-15 Dueling proteins give shape to plants
- 2020-10-15 DesignLights Consortium seeks comments on draft updates to horticultural lighting technical requirements
- 2020-10-15 VEK Adviesgroep joins investment group Atrium Agri: adapting to changing horticultural industry
- 2020-10-14 In high-wire cultivation, it's important that the light penetrates deep into the crop
- 2020-10-14 "Light transmission of glass becomes more and more important”
- 2020-10-14 Reversed osmosis in combination with Artificial Intelligence
- 2020-10-13 Rooted Farmers: 'Designed by flower farmers for flower farmers'
- 2020-10-12 Soil disinfection technology to solve the problem of lily continuous-cropping obstacles
- 2020-10-09 Hoogendoorn Growth Management introduces 'biggest innovation yet'
- 2020-10-09 Manipulating light to improve greenhouse production of specialty cut flowers
- 2020-10-09 "We accidentally discovered the film lets through more PAR light”
- 2020-10-08 Energy efficient transition allowing over 50% savings in annual lighting costs
- 2020-10-08 Lightweight silo cover offers quick and easy installation