Top 5 -yesterday
- “European market hungry for newer waxflower varieties”
- "The Indian floriculture industry is going through a transition"
- "It seems that Polish people save money on everything, except on greenery"
- Houseplants can positively impact your mental health, according to researchers
- The next phase of the launch of the Euro Plant Tray, the new reusable plant tray
Top 5 -last month
As of January 1, 2019: New German Packaging Act
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-18 Modiform is choosing recyclable packs made from 100% recycled materials
- 2022-07-04 Evaluation of post-harvest quality of marigold flowers
- 2022-06-24 “We are filling a need for easy-to-use and sustainable online packaging”
- 2022-06-22 Plastic-free soil degradable seedling pots introduced to Australian market
- 2022-06-15 RipeLocker closes its first multi-unit sales deal with The Queen’s Flowers
- 2022-06-14 Online packaging: Modiform is introducing a new product category
- 2022-06-14 Clayrton's targets full-paper packaging for flowers and plants
- 2022-06-02 "People want to become more sustainable, and the transport tray plays a role in this"
- 2022-05-31 European retailers called out for not going all-in on curtailing plastic pollution
- 2022-05-26 Kolster presents new label Magical Garden Plants
- 2022-05-25 Water-resistant paper brings plastic alternative
- 2022-05-18 FTD introduces sustainable packaging for all Farm-to-door orders
- 2022-05-10 New foolproof planter solution gaining worldwide interest
- 2022-04-15 “28 days of tulip freshness, stunning results”
- 2022-04-05 Decowraps completes acquisition of Flopak USA
- 2022-03-31 Russia is no longer paying rights on patents for Siropack packaging technology
- 2022-03-15 "The proceeds of the sales of these products will be donated to the Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis Appeal"
- 2022-03-15 Gipea reports label shortage in Italy
- 2022-03-14 "Where are paper prices headed? That's the big question"
- 2022-03-11 Panic in label land