GrowSave is organizing an Air Movement Seminar and practical demonstration with Dutch air movement expert Peter van Weel.
- Date: 9 October
- Venue: W.D. Smith and Son, Grange Nurseries, SS11 7QU
- Timings: 9:30am – 3:30pm
The day will start with presentations and interactive discussion covering the following questions:
- Why do you want air movement in a glasshouse?
- What techniques are available and how do they compare?
- What is the plant response?
- How do you measure air movement or its effects?
Then after lunch, participants will head out into the greenhouse where they will see a series of smoke tests using different fans. These tests will look at the difference between air movement using vertical and horizontal fans, as well as the effect of using multiple traditional greenhouse fans. Nivola will also be bringing their Nivolator fan to demonstrate how they ensure an even temperature distribution is achieved. Peter will talk through the smoke tests while they are happening and answer any questions you may have.