Join the AHDB at the first of a two-part event to review a number of new poinsettia varieties and explore the potential of growth control via new plant growth regulators products and water deficit irrigation techniques.
The first event will be staged on 22 November and the second post-shelf life event will be held on 17 January.
The day will consist of a number of presentations including:
- Water deficit monitoring trial work through 2018
- Moisture level monitoring using wireless sensors
- New plant growth regulator product evaluation on poinsettia
- Outcomes from the Poinsettia Monitoring Scheme
Along with several demonstrations and an opportunity to score plants in the variety trial:
- Poinsettia variety trial (view and scoring)
- 30MhZ live hook up to plants growing at Volmary
- Examine plants from the PGR trial
- Plant responses to water deficit irrigation