The Florist show greenhouse is now even closer than ever before. The breeding and propagation company has launched a virtual tour, through which you can check out their range from the comfort of your own desk chair. Get your tour through novelties, proven performers, and customer favourites in Standard, Mini and Specialties and assemble your perfect assortment.
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
- Operations Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- HilverdaFlorist delegation visits KF Bioplants in India
- Proven Winners hosts creators roundtable event for plant influencers
- HortEx Vietnam, a gateway to the Vietnamese market
- "Botrytis is thriving in these weather conditions, so being as strict as possible is required"
- Mealybug Management: how to manage this pest
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- 2022-11-30 "It's a niche product that we created ourselves”
- 2022-11-29 New Zealand breeder wins top award at rose trial with 'Allison Scott'
- 2022-11-25 Kenyan grower receives own fragrant rose
- 2022-11-22 “Together we are stronger”
- 2022-11-17 Keep calm and grow on: research to prevent plant stress and stressors before they happen
- 2022-11-14 NZ Rose of the Year: Tauranga rose breeder cleans up Pacific Rose Bowl festival awards
- 2022-11-04 "High energy prices to boost demand for this garden pot rose series"
- 2022-11-02 DNA of Singapore's national flower mapped for the first time, revealing an anti-ageing compound in orchid
- 2022-10-25 Botanical Solution finalist for “best industry collaboration with Syngenta” in Crop Science Awards
- 2022-10-21 Syngenta Flowers: The market is constantly looking for new, high-quality products
- 2022-10-21 The genetic challenge of Viking Roses
- 2022-10-20 Anthura Kunming reflects on open days
- 2022-10-20 "It has great potential as pot carnation and as mini cutflower"
- 2022-10-13 Rosen Tantau varieties in the Netherlands
- 2022-10-12 Loretta Lynn’s apricot rose lives on
- 2022-10-04 Genetic control over lateral petal shape and identity of asymmetric flowers in mungbean
- 2022-09-28 China: "Our Tillandsia as 'table flower' brightened up the venue"
- 2022-09-20 Bulacan's ornamental plant industry gets an S and T boost
- 2022-09-19 Use of nuclear techniques for breeding ornamental plants