Just one week remains to book tickets for the International Grower of the Year Awards (IGOTY) 2019 until ticket booking officially closes at midnight (GMT) on Monday 14th January 2019. The IGOTY Awards will be held on the evening of Tuesday 22nd January 2019 at the IPM Fairground in Essen, Germany. It will be the tenth IGOTY Awards to take place to celebrate best practice and reward excellence in ornamentals production.
The awards event consists of a drinks reception, gala dinner, award ceremony and live musical entertainment from Fresh Music Live. The event ticket price also includes admission to IPM Essen.
The IGOTY Awards 2019 will be presented for four categories; finished plants and trees, cut flowers and bulbs, young plants and sustainability. One category winner will be crowned overall AIPH International Grower of the Year 2019 and receive the ‘Gold Rose’ – the most coveted prize of the evening.
The IGOTY 2019 jury, consisting of a panel of six internationally renowned industry experts, have shortlisted 9 finalists from Belgium, China, Denmark, Kenya, the Netherlands and Poland. The winners will be announced live on the evening.
The IGOTY Awards 2019 Finalists are:
- Butterfly Garden, Denmark
- Clematis The Source of Good Climbers, Poland
- Fujian Hongzhan Landscape Engineering Co. Ltd. China
- Gediflora, Belgium
- Inner Mongolia M·Grass Ecological Environment (Group) Co.ltd. China
- Jiangsu Zhonghe Flowers Co.Ltd. China
- OK Plant, the Netherlands
- Oserian Development Company Limited, Kenya
- Sichuan Colorlink Co.Ltd, China
Tickets for the IGOTY Award 2019 cost €225 per person and €205 per person for groups of ten.
For more information: