Belgium is the partner country of IPM Essen in 2019. The countries Germany and Belgium are united with each other not only by the similarity of both flags. The European neighbours also look back on a long horticultural tradition. The expertise which connects both partner countries with each other will be emphasised under the motto "Rooted in Craftsmanship Together".
Traditionally the International Horticulture Forum focuses also on the partner country. In 2019, Belgium will take up subjects such as sustainable techniques, challenges currently tackled in research, international collaboration as well as the unique way to transfer research results to growers.
- Innovative Belgian ornamental horticulture driven by the technology pool for ornamental plants - Pascal Braekman, (Flanders Government)
- Integrated Pest Management - Joachim Moens (HOGent)
- Nutrient Management - Els Pauwels (PCS)
- Steering growth processes - Annelies Christiaens (PCS)
- Plant breeding and in vitro - Johan Van Huylenbroek (ILVO)
After the statements of the speakers, the audience is invited to ask questions and participate in the open podium discussion.
Register via e-mail to email@example.com.