On February 14 Hoogendoorn organizes a webinar on advanced process control in greenhouses.
- When: Thursday February 14, 2019
- Where: Online
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Language: English
- What: Advanced process control in greenhouses
- Time: 9 am or 3 pm (Central European Time)
What will you learn during this webinar:
- The difference between common control mechanisms and more advanced control mechanisms;
- Why pre-control is essential for a steady greenhouse climate;
- The importance of sensors, both inside and outside your greenhouse, and how to use them;
- The impact of the sensor quality on the quality of the greenhouse climate;
- Guidelines for sensor installation and maintenance to guarantee optimal control.
The webinar will be presented by consultant René Beerkens and researcher Jan Voogt. Sign up for the webinar here.
Registration closes on February 12. The number of participants is limited.
For more information, please contact René Beerkens via firstname.lastname@example.org.