It’s that time of year again, when baskets of Million Bells (Calibrachoa) are going up in the greenhouse. Sarah Jandricic and Chevonne Carlow wrote a post in 2017 on how to deal with and prevent some of their most common issues. For the 2019 growing season, they updated the article with some new information. Check it out here.
- Lighting Applications Specialist - Beamsville (Ontario) Canada
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- IPM Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Human Resources Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Assistant Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Head Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- General Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Greenhouse Installation Specialist - Hallam, Victoria, Australia
- Maintenance Manager - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ukrainians flock to Kiev to see flowers
- "When I walk into that production facility now operations are much calmer than they used to be"
- "Kenya’s flower growers to share Brexit pain"
- CAST: What you've missed at Greenfuse Botanicals and Suncrest
- Vietnam and the Netherlands committed to bring Vietnamese horticulture to a higher level
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-04-17 PGRs for growth regulation of Buddleia spp.
- 2019-04-11 Producing robust plugs – Part I
- 2019-04-09 "Switching to hydroponics also possible when land doesn't have the proper slope"
- 2019-04-08 Tulips growing on aeroponics system
- 2019-04-02 "It helps our plants to thrive"
- 2019-04-02 Prevent emissions when cleaning the cultivation gutter
- 2019-04-01 An inside look at specialist propagation methods
- 2019-03-18 "Immense potential for tulip cultivation"
- 2019-03-15 "With these cubes rejection of seedlings will be lower"
- 2019-03-12 Moisture management for rooting of cuttings
- 2019-03-12 Improving ecosystems with aquatic plants
- 2019-03-07 US: Meeting growers' needs with water conservation extension programs
- 2019-03-04 Mexico – a new frontier for rose growers
- 2019-03-01 "Boom in edible flowers is sweeping Japan"
- 2019-02-22 "We have made research affordable"
- 2019-02-21 Reducing irrigation quantity and improving water quality to grow better plants
- 2019-02-20 Sensory data, water deficit control and the challenges facing poinsettia growers
- 2019-02-19 Australia: ‘Living Lab' helps researchers understand plant selection for urban spaces
- 2019-02-18 Valentine's Day flowers in space
- 2019-02-12 "Earn more money with better planning"