When you’re living and working aboard the International Space Station on Valentine's Day, flower delivery options are slim to none. An astronaut tackled this challenge in 2016 by growing zinnias to create the first-ever floral arrangement in space. Seeds from the flowers grown in the orbiting laboratory have germinated into more than 40 space zinnias that are now growing at Kennedy Space Center.
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Fresh - Antwerp, Belgium
- Plant Production Operator
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-17 New control program makes data easy to access
- 2019-05-09 Bell pepper mottle virus reported in Calibrachoa in Germany
- 2019-05-08 Critters Down Under: fighting the most common Root-Knot Nematodes
- 2019-04-23 Watering: Communication tips
- 2019-04-17 PGRs for growth regulation of Buddleia spp.
- 2019-04-11 Producing robust plugs – Part I
- 2019-04-09 "Switching to hydroponics also possible when land doesn't have the proper slope"
- 2019-04-08 Tulips growing on aeroponics system
- 2019-04-02 "It helps our plants to thrive"
- 2019-04-02 Prevent emissions when cleaning the cultivation gutter
- 2019-04-01 An inside look at specialist propagation methods
- 2019-03-18 "Immense potential for tulip cultivation"
- 2019-03-15 "With these cubes rejection of seedlings will be lower"
- 2019-03-12 Moisture management for rooting of cuttings
- 2019-03-12 Improving ecosystems with aquatic plants
- 2019-03-07 US: Meeting growers' needs with water conservation extension programs
- 2019-03-04 Mexico – a new frontier for rose growers
- 2019-03-01 "Boom in edible flowers is sweeping Japan"
- 2019-02-22 "We have made research affordable"
- 2019-02-21 Reducing irrigation quantity and improving water quality to grow better plants