Rankled by root rots? Mystified by mildews? Bothered by Botrytis? Greenhouse Canada Magazine and OMAFRA are co-hosting a webinar series on ornamental disease control. Running from March to late April, this series covers topics from sanitation measures you should be adding to your management program, to the most effective fungicides for persistent pests like powdery mildew.
- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
- Swedish Mother's Day: "We expect around 30 percent higher sales"
- What is causing the blistering on my leaves?
- Sedum takesimense Atlantis named RHS Chelsea Plant of the Year
- US: Koen Pack starts sustainability campaign with information about materials
- IKEA and Tom Dixon explore urban farming at Chelsea Flower Show
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-22 US (GA): Student develops AI app to diagnose plant diseases
- 2019-05-21 US: Reynolda Gardens partners with Spring Meadow Nursery in response to boxwood blight
- 2019-05-21 Five things you might not know about the (bumble)bee
- 2019-05-21 What is causing the blistering on my leaves?
- 2019-05-21 Celebrating Ontario's bees and beekeepers on World Bee Day
- 2019-05-20 Cyclamen mites and Botrytis on New Guinea impatiens
- 2019-05-20 "Spray plant all the way to the root collar"
- 2019-05-20 How one fern can soak up so much arsenic – and not die
- 2019-05-16 Investing in smarter scouting
- 2019-05-16 Xylella update: still no cure, control measures crucial
- 2019-05-15 "More growers are taking preventive measures"
- 2019-05-13 UK: Vine Weevil Seeka showcased at HTA National Plant Show
- 2019-05-13 Texas A&M AgriLife researchers gain ground in rose rosette battle
- 2019-05-10 US: APHIS willing to simplify carnation import from Kenya
- 2019-05-10 New Zealand: First confirmed myrtle rust case on West Coast
- 2019-05-10 US (AK): High diversity of Botrytis in peony
- 2019-05-08 US: ARS entomologists publish guides on latest research tools
- 2019-05-07 US: New options for aphid management
- 2019-05-06 Iron chlorosis: Exploring the possibilities
- 2019-05-06 Phytotoxicity on geraniums