Late last summer, Niki Irving of Flourish Flower Farm had the privilege of meeting husband & wife team Luke and Kristine Porter. "Luke and Kristine are photographer/videographers based in Utah and they were here in Asheville shooting a wedding. They joined me one foggy morning on the farm at harvest time and Luke just brightened my day by sending a short video he created. Even though the plants were tired (and not looking their best!) and I had long given up on deadheading, there was still beauty to be picked. I think the scene with smiling Stanley, my best bud farm dog, is my favorite."
- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
- Swedish Mother's Day: "We expect around 30 percent higher sales"
- What is causing the blistering on my leaves?
- Sedum takesimense Atlantis named RHS Chelsea Plant of the Year
- US: Koen Pack starts sustainability campaign with information about materials
- IKEA and Tom Dixon explore urban farming at Chelsea Flower Show
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-22 Video: How does an auction customer prepare his purchase?
- 2019-05-22 New Zealand: Rico Mannall named Young Achiever 2019
- 2019-05-21 US (NH): April fires brings May buyers at Murray Farm Greenhouse
- 2019-05-20 "The key to growing successful orchids is the right light"
- 2019-05-17 Ethiopian grower awarded for role in community
- 2019-05-16 A quintessentially British flower finds a worldwide audience
- 2019-05-15 "This year's Paul Ecke Jr. and Altman Family scholars are horticulture superstars"
- 2019-05-15 Tiptoeing through Wicked Tulips flower farm
- 2019-05-14 UK: How an interior designer became a flower farmer
- 2019-05-14 Scottish grower diversifies with local flowers
- 2019-05-14 "It took us about 2.5 years to master tinting of carnations"
- 2019-05-13 Australia: Former school teacher grows organic blooms
- 2019-05-10 Gaza families benefit from greenhouses
- 2019-05-10 Sales proceeds from strawberry trial show plants to charities
- 2019-05-10 Welsh-grown daffodils help tackle Alzheimer’s
- 2019-05-09 Growing red berries in spring and amaryllis in autumn
- 2019-05-09 Peter Beales Roses expanded garden centre blossoms into life
- 2019-05-09 "Rapidly increasing demand for tinted gypsophila"
- 2019-05-08 UK: Earley Ornamentals to investment in new gapping machine
- 2019-05-08 Turning May Grey with Al’s Flower Pouch