See the new Auto Stix machine in action as it takes biodegradable strips of cuttings and uniformly sticks them at a rate of up to 10,000 cuttings per hour in this video. Jeff Back, Director of Greenhouse Operations at Four Star Greenhouse, explains how it increases productivity and produces better liners.
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
- Hortiflorexpo IPM Beijing postponed due to coronavirus
- Costa Rica's largest ever cocaine haul found in ornamental flower shipment bound for Netherlands
- NL: A look inside the new greenhouse of van Lugt Lisianthus
- Norwegians celebrate Mother’s Day with pot roses from Norway
- Kenya: Cost of roses rises sharply after heavy rains hit flower farms
Top 5 -last week
- "A rose every lady deserves"
- Valentine's Day 2020: Ups and downs in international rose trade
- Netherlands: Higher rose prices as Kenyan supply lags behind
- Dümmen Orange and Perfect Plants sign agreement for collaboration
- The Friday effect and oversupply: the challenges for Colombia’s flower sector in 2020
Top 5 -last month
- Australia: Opportunity to comment on national tree standard revision (1)
- Schroll is developing the hydrangea production in Portugal (3)
- US: AFE educational grant applications due June 1 (2)
- "Plenty of opportunities to expand markets outside Russia's major cities" (1)
- Coloured by Gerbera presents new assortment (1)
- "Customers are looking for different shades of red roses" (1)
- US: Is the era of thermal transfer printers over? (2)
- India: Government gives 50% subsidy on a poly house (46)
- Southern hemisphere's largest solar water heating facility at LVG Plants (1)
- Photoreport: Horticontact (1)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-12 "The system is only good if the last 5% is also good"
- 2020-02-06 "Tissue cultures can now be planted automatically at a rate of up to 15,000 plants per hour"
- 2020-02-05 "EasyTrack is a trolley for optimal crop care"
- 2020-01-31 Dutch greenhouse overcomes nematodes while increasing quality
- 2020-01-28 "This irrigation system saves labor and water"
- 2020-01-10 Getting smart about greenhouse irrigation
- 2020-01-09 "Higher capacity with fewer people"
- 2020-01-09 Veiling Holambra can now consistently clean buckets thanks to Dutch machine
- 2019-12-16 "Sodium removal and less drainage go hand in hand"
- 2019-11-28 US (GA): UGA, Georgia Tech to work together to advance agriculture
- 2019-11-13 Long and heavy heating pipes require a ‘sturdy truck’
- 2019-11-06 British growers on tour in Dutch automation landscape
- 2019-11-06 Bercomex introduces three new flower processing solutions
- 2019-11-01 Mobile stick plug brings uniformity and relieves employees of strenuous and monotonous work
- 2019-10-31 Cutting-edge robot makes short work of gardening
- 2019-10-31 'Newbies' in horticulture industry take big steps in automation
- 2019-10-28 "More labor savings with inline labeler"
- 2019-10-24 Smart counter increases control over input and output
- 2019-10-21 Netherlands: Drying seeds will be a piece of cake with speed controlling ventilation
- 2019-10-18 Oboya invests for environmentally friendly cultivation products