Due to a law put into effect from January first this year, companies bringing plastic packaging materials into commercial (B2C) circulation in Germany need to pay.
However, on behalf of its growers Royal FloraHolland made agreements with Landbell, one of the largest recycling companies in Germany, which offers them significant benefits compared to the usual rates and conditions in the market.
As of 25 March 2019, growers can sign a recycling contract, quickly and easily, with Landbell,
- Easy and quick digital registration with Landbell for a recycling contract (in Dutch).
- Two-year contract with a contribution of €75 per year. The contribution is €50 as of the third year.
- Only declare once per year the volume of packaging that is brought onto the German market.
- Two settling moments with Landbell: halfway through the year or after the end of the calendar year (after providing an annual statement based on the true packaging volume).
- No audit certificate necessary for the annual statement.
- More competitive rates and conditions compared to the standard prices in the (recycling) market.
In order to use this collective sharply priced offer, please register with Landbell here. You can do so as of 25 March 2019.
Click here for more information at the website of Royal FloraHolland