Floriculture and horticulture research reports are finished project summary reports that show the results of the project, its scientific accomplishments and the impact to the industry. All AFE reports are made available to the industry free.
These reports are mandatory for all projects that have terminated and are due within 30-60 days of the termination of the project.
These final research reports are distributed through articles, press releases and alerts to strengthen the industry as a whole and to benefit everyone.
AFE reports are divided into seven categories. Click on the links below to see the final reports from each category.
- Disease Management – 100 series
- Insect Management – 200 series
- Plant Breeding and Genetic Engineering – 300 series
- Post Production – 400 series
- Production Technology – 500 series
- Speciality Research Reports – 600 series
- Public Benefits / Consumer Preferences Reports – 700 series
For more information
American Floral Endowment
T: +1 (703) 838-5211