To guarantee and stimulate the position of horticulture in the Westland, the Dutch municipality is funding a special chair for greenhouse horticulture. The chair, which concentrates on 'International Entrepreneurship in HortiCulture Ecosystems', is linked to the universities of Leiden, Delft, and Rotterdam. The appointment is going to cost the Westland municipality 50,000 euros in the coming four years.
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- General Manager - Farming / QLD, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-10-18 Mixed bag for Flemish growers
- 2019-10-18 Be ready for Brexit – What every fresh produce business needs to know
- 2019-10-17 Brexit: EU and UK reach deal
- 2019-10-17 "The growing Indian middle class also just buys local tomatoes in the supermarket"
- 2019-10-16 Nepal becoming self-reliant in flowers
- 2019-10-16 African exporters eye upcoming Chinese import expo to expand business
- 2019-10-16 Amsterdam tourists duped as only 1% of bulbs bloom
- 2019-10-16 Turkey: Yalova grower voices concerns over increasing production costs
- 2019-10-16 Ecuadorian roses bloom in Chinese market
- 2019-10-16 Venezuelan refugees find shelter among Colombian flowers
- 2019-10-15 Venezuelan refugees to be employed by Colombian flower industry
- 2019-10-15 All orders digitally via Floriday by the end of 2020
- 2019-10-14 India: Commercial floriculture holds huge potential in J&K
- 2019-10-14 Ecuadorian government restores fuel subsidy to stop protests
- 2019-10-11 Update unrest Ecuador: Expoflores declares state of emergency
- 2019-10-11 Brexit: Will the flower industry wilt or bloom?
- 2019-10-11 Turkish ornamental exports set to increase to 125 million USD
- 2019-10-10 Flowers: a new booming superfood
- 2019-10-10 "Pacific floriculture needs official recognition"
- 2019-10-10 "£1.3billion industry is always an 'after thought' in Brexit negotiations"