Credit Card Transactions are now fully integrated with Komet Sales. Komet Sales teamed up with Clearent, a card processor, a few months ago to help make credit card payments easier, faster and secure within our app. This means that your company will be able to sign up and start taking advantage of this integration:
- Save multiple credit cards when processing an order.
- Have your sensitive information safely stored in Clearent’s PCI Compliant environment.
- Benefit from meet or beat rates.
- Get your money the very next business day.
With the new integration, you’ll find a new payment setting called Clearent integration, which will allow you to process credit card transactions in just a few clicks.
Receive payments on the Order Entry and Accounts Receivable screens, for as many purchases made by your customer. Associate credit cards to each customer and take the order and payment on the same screen. Your team will also be able to apply for a chargeback or refunds and the money will be automatically returned to the customer’s card. To be able to have this setting available, your company’s and customer’s currency must be in dollars.
Komet is working on enabling a new payment method which will appear as a setting in your Accounts Receivable settings screen called Credit Card Terminals. This new setting will allow you to receive payments from a physical terminal already configured in your location. You may be able to select a different terminal to receive payments if you need to. This new development will be available soon and Komet Sales will be communicating a step-by-step guide on how to use it.
To be able to begin using this integration in your business just follow these steps:
- Fill out this form with your information so a Komet Sales representative can get in touch with you and guide you through a simple set-up process.
- You'll be connected with the Clearent team so you can negotiate your rate and receive your API Key to open your connection in the App.
- Next, you'll be walked through to help set up the account in Komet Sales, test it, and go live.
For more information: