The FlowerTrials are over again, and a lot of visitors found their way to the stand of Green Works. Elles from the company talks about her favorite peony in the video below, from Hilverda de Boer. Many others are also included in the video.
- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-23 Select Breeding debuts at IPM
- 2020-01-23 Uncovering the genetic roots of seed response to cold
- 2020-01-22 UK: Defra to take pragmatic 'stepped approach' to new Plant Health Regulation
- 2020-01-22 Breeding for more sustainable plants
- 2020-01-22 United Selections holds open day in Nakuru, Kenya
- 2020-01-22 CIOPORA Breeders' Guide to Brexit
- 2020-01-21 Brandkamp grabs a bigger piece of the hydrangea pie
- 2020-01-20 The complete chloroplast genome of the Lonicera maackii
- 2020-01-17 "Customers are looking for something new with a storytelling"
- 2020-01-15 (R)evolution in plant breeding: new options for better photosynthesis
- 2020-01-13 Madam’s Family Roses – What makes them awesome?
- 2020-01-10 European Commission steps up protection of European intellectual property
- 2020-01-09 Scientists develop CRISPR-based tissue-specific knockout system
- 2020-01-09 Less flamboyant flowers are more resilient to climate chaos
- 2020-01-08 "The pot rose is not just a pot plant but a rose"
- 2020-01-07 Atlas of Native Orchids in China published
- 2019-12-24 "A new red rose that fits the bill"
- 2019-12-24 "Continued growth and a sharper demand for “just-in-time” product"
- 2019-12-20 EU General Court clarifies scope of protection for plant variety denominations
- 2019-12-20 Kordes Roses joins WFRS Breeders' Club