Snapdragons require low to medium fertility levels between 100 and 200 ppm N. Optimal substrate pH values for snapdragons range from 5.5 to 6.2. Snapdragons can develop high substrate pH disorders if the substrate pH rises above 6.5. Inhibited iron availability due to high substrate pH induces interveinal chlorosis and stunted plant growth.
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- IPM Manager
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
- Sales Administrator - Bleiswijk, The Netherlands
- Group Marketing Manager - Australia
- Manager Sales & Purchase - Breda, The Netherlands
- Research & Service Engineer Horticulture - Europe
- Technical Sales Manager - Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We don't manage. We teach people and give them our knowledge"
- Royal FloraHolland: These are the five best introductions of last year
- Influence of substrate on shelf life of Phalaenopsis
- How the world’s biggest flower companies prepare for Valentine’s Day
- "Customers are looking for something new with a storytelling"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-17 "Proper use and control of NOx in greenhouse can increase yield"
- 2020-01-15 New fertilizer treats and prevents calcium deficiency in organic crops
- 2020-01-15 Expanding leaf tissue nutrient survey standards for 74 floriculture species
- 2020-01-02 Nutrition tips for seed germination and young plants
- 2019-12-23 Worm fertilizer: from organic waste to bio-stimulant
- 2019-12-11 Helping plant nurseries reduce runoff
- 2019-10-24 Canada's fertilizer industry ready to work with minority government
- 2019-10-24 UK: Garden Organic lobbies to make voluntary peat reduction targets mandatory
- 2019-10-01 New biostimulant improves chlorophyll production
- 2019-09-30 Uralchem moves into retail segment with consumer fertilizers
- 2019-09-24 Stabilization of soil microorganisms for ideal settings for plant growth
- 2019-09-12 Calcium product introduced in Kenya for improved vaselife
- 2019-08-29 What's in that runoff?
- 2019-08-29 Better cultivation results and labor savings through substrate mixing lines
- 2019-08-26 Nutrient monitoring of ornamental cabbage and kale
- 2019-08-22 Nutrient monitoring of garden mum
- 2019-08-21 Nutrient monitoring of pansy
- 2019-08-19 Nutrient monitoring of poinsettia
- 2019-08-07 "Vermiculite has a high total-porosity and has good nutrient-holding ability"
- 2019-07-19 Plant Product launches PurKote controlled release fertilizer