After researching and trialing various brands of horticulture LEDs for several years—Kalamazoo Specialty Plants (KSP) conducted a small trial in 2016 using Philips brand LED toplighting grow lights—owner, Rick Ouding, chose to expand his installation of the Philips LED grow lights in 2018. KSP does multi-crop propagation, which means Ouding is continuously moving crops from one greenhouse to another. Recognizing that the industry is moving to LEDs and away from HPS, Ouding wanted to partner with a supplier and find a supplemental lighting solution that would benefit a wide variety of crops.
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
- Junior Growers - UAE and Saudi
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-03 US (CA): 365 days of Spring at Sun Valley
- 2020-07-02 UK farmer offers disused land to growers following COVID-19
- 2020-07-02 US: "Flowers are a great way to honor our nation"
- 2020-07-01 US (WY): Local greenhouse helps keep downtown Casper vibrant
- 2020-07-01 "In June it’s all hands on deck"
- 2020-06-30 UK growers seek views on ‘outdated’ compulsory levy body
- 2020-06-30 "We hope that people will remember us and keep buying flowers from Kenya"
- 2020-06-30 Kenya: How Flamingo Horticulture dealt with ensuring the safety of their 4,500 employees
- 2020-06-29 UK: No hiccups with plant supply with Provender Nurseries and Hadlow College
- 2020-06-26 India: "A classic example of brave efforts and die-hard attitude"
- 2020-06-25 Mexico welcomes new rose grower
- 2020-06-25 "Bye bye Toronto"
- 2020-06-23 "We have to support farmers in the UK to see the next generation of growers survive"
- 2020-06-22 Europe: Plant sales increasing across the board
- 2020-06-19 British flowers in the spotlight
- 2020-06-19 “Go along with this development and make time for it!"
- 2020-06-19 Florensis fully up and running in multifunctional greenhouse
- 2020-06-18 The benefits of buying locally grown flowers - Part 2
- 2020-06-18 Blossoming business in Brussels as urban farms offer sustainable flowers
- 2020-06-17 "Employee safety is job #1"