The Dümmen Orange Experience Week will be launched in the Netherlands, during which the breeder and young plant producer presents its flowers and plants together, in week 45.
Starting Monday November 4, Dümmen Orange will welcome its visitors in the Netherlands at their Open House location in De Kwakel. Two days later, they kick off both at the IFTF in Vijfhuizen and at the Royal FloraHolland Trade Fair in Aalsmeer.
- When entering the Open House in De Kwakel (November 4-8), guests will walk straight into the core of the Dümmen Orange Experience where they present a large assortment of rose varieties from production locations in the Netherlands, Kenya, Ethiopia, Ecuador and Colombia. New is the presentation of product highlights Pina Colada, Popcorn, Vitamums, Rainbow Circus, Roses and Poinsettia in inspirational circle arrangements.
- The annual Experience Week Party for customers will also take place in De Kwakel on Thursday evening, 7th of November.
- At the IFTF in Vijfhuizen (November 6-8) you can find the company at booth nr. A3.02 where visitors will have the opportunity to Meet & Greet. Here you will find the latest Dümmen Orange retail varieties and novelties. A selection of roses can be found in the next-door’s booth of partner J. Spek.
- At the Royal FloraHolland Trade Fair (November 6-8) the company will be present with two booths:
- In the Meet & Greet booth (nr. 20.5) you will find arrangements with flowers, pot plants, bulbs and tropicals highlights from the Dümmen Orange assortment.
- At the second booth (nr. 7.6) they will present vases with Dümmen Orange roses coming from locations in the Netherlands, Kenya, Ethiopia, Ecuador and Colombia.
New this year is the way Dümmen Orange presents its products. They have moved from showing a wide product range towards showing inspirational product highlights. To give customers a good overview of their most important products, they will present the flowers, pot plants, bulbs and tropicals highlights as key concepts in inspirational settings. And of course, both fairs and the Open House provide an opportunity to meet with staff. With two shuttle vans, the company provides for transport for visitors between the three locations.
Rokus Hassefras, Marketing Manager at Dümmen Orange says: “It’s always a great pleasure for Dümmen Orange to participate in Week 45 and welcoming so many visitors at the multiple locations. It gives us the opportunity to connect with all kinds of people such as growers, florists, retail and wholesale contacts and learn more about their needs and preferences.”
For more information