On the evening of Tuesday, January 7, 2020 florists from the State of Indiana voted to join forces with the Great Lakes Floral Association (GLFA) and form a new Indiana Region, GLFA Region 7.
The members of the new region are very excited to now have access to the full slate of member benefits, which offered by the GLFA. These include but are not limited to:
- The Annual Great Lakes Floral & Event Expo
- Interactive Regional Meetings
- Professional Education Center
- The Professional Florist magazine
- Certified Florist (CF) program
- Scholarships for students, owners, and employees
- A Professionally Staffed Office
- “Find-A-Florist” feature powered by Google Maps
- Unmatched Credit Card processing rates
- Members Only pricing on all classes and products
- Insurance Savings on Business and Personal Lines
“We welcome all floral industry members in Indiana to join our organization from retail florists, event specialists, wholesalers, growers, suppliers, and service providers. The Indiana floral industry is not alone, we are all in this together and excited for what the future holds!” said GLFA President Jerome Raska, AIFD, CF, PFCI.
Great Lakes Floral Association