"We have already seen Mickey and Minnie floral bouquets from Rosehire, but the Forever Roses are definitely something that would make any Disney fan’s day…because they live for a very long time", says Bailee Abell in his article published on insidethemagic.net. Roses Forever preserved roses that last for a year and are now also used by Rosehire's Disney-inspired floral arrangement. "Mickey and Minnie Forever Roses are the perfect way to profess your undying love to your real-life prince or princess." According to the author, a great Valentine's Day gift - for 79 USD.
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- IPM Manager
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
- Sales Administrator - Bleiswijk, The Netherlands
- Group Marketing Manager - Australia
- Manager Sales & Purchase - Breda, The Netherlands
- Research & Service Engineer Horticulture - Europe
- Technical Sales Manager - Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We don't manage. We teach people and give them our knowledge"
- Royal FloraHolland: These are the five best introductions of last year
- Influence of substrate on shelf life of Phalaenopsis
- How the world’s biggest flower companies prepare for Valentine’s Day
- "Customers are looking for something new with a storytelling"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-16 "Sustainable foam free transport and design hydration"
- 2020-01-16 Ball becomes a Masterflorist partner
- 2020-01-15 Brazil: Developing tech solutions for florists by florists
- 2020-01-14 US: $79 for Mickey and Minnie Forever Roses
- 2020-01-10 UK: McQueens Flower School announces exclusive workshop
- 2020-01-07 US: Volunteers sought for First Lady’s Luncheon Design Team
- 2019-12-24 Biggest wedding color trends for 2020
- 2019-12-24 Rodri Studio presents Legacy By Rodri 2019
- 2019-12-23 Smithers-Oasis responds to claims in study 'Foaming at the Mouth'
- 2019-12-18 US (NV): Winter Wonderland in the middle of the desert
- 2019-12-11 "Floral foam adds to microplastic pollution problem"
- 2019-12-04 Japan: Meet Tokyo’s most daring florist
- 2019-10-31 Five featured florists for NZ Flowers Week
- 2019-10-31 Polish tram shelter’s walls become gallery for dried flower designs
- 2019-10-22 Flowers of Choice
- 2019-10-14 Florist puts gerberas in the spotlight
- 2019-10-11 Getting back to the basics: Cooling, cleanliness and care
- 2019-10-04 Florist embraces sustainability
- 2019-10-03 Selling flowers since 1886
- 2019-10-02 Digital bouquet making comes to the U.S.