Ever wondered how Bletilla is planted? Thanks to Green Works, that won't be a mystery anymore. In this video, they give a little insight in planting their Bletilla in the greenhouse in the Westland, the Netherlands.
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-24 The effect of salinity on the growth of lavender species
- 2020-03-24 "We can build on hygiene procedures, now focussing on staff health"
- 2020-03-19 Growers fear lack of migrant workers Canada
- 2020-03-16 US (NH): Cold-hardy hydrangea study to help regional cut flower and landscape industry
- 2020-03-11 Faster plant growth through more efficient photosynthesis
- 2020-03-06 LED does not cause a delay in flowering with chrysanthemum
- 2020-02-21 Plastic bags no longer needed in propagation
- 2020-02-19 LED supplemental lighting providing red and blue radiation = purple leaves on some young plants
- 2020-02-18 Responses of ornamental plants to complementation with monochromic or mixed red-blue LEDs
- 2020-02-17 Planting Bletilla in the Westland
- 2020-02-17 More light ensures higher production of Alstroemeria
- 2020-02-14 Tulips grow in winter, thanks to the summer sun
- 2020-02-12 "Stomata monitor offers promising perspectives"
- 2020-02-05 Tips for rooting difficult or slow-to-root cutting
- 2020-02-04 US (CT): New study identifies ornamental nursery plants used by honey bees for pollen
- 2020-02-04 Are you ready to grow in 2020?
- 2020-01-30 Ethiopia will irrigate more than a million hectares before September
- 2020-01-30 What does good pollination look like?
- 2020-01-30 Confusion about diffused light clarified
- 2020-01-29 "Enrich your data-set, realize yield prediction"