Tyfu Cymru has organised a Welsh Flower Farmers’ PR workshop on Monday 23 March 2020. This course is 100% funded and will be held at Lantra Wales, Royal Welsh Showground, Llanelwedd, Builth Wells, Powys, LD2 3WY.
The Trainer for this workshop is Liz Anderson who works as the PR and Marketing Communications Consultant to Flowers from the Farm. The aim of this workshop is to give growers the tools, hooks, angles and confidence to shape their stories and engage with media to promote their own businesses and the movement for growing British cut flowers.
The workshop plans to cover:
- Identifying your message
- Identifying your audience
- Identifying the story and finding story hooks
- Shaping the story
- Writing a media release
- Pitching your story and your business
- Identifying opportunities i.e. linking to key dates
- The importance of photography for PR