Due to the unprecedented disruptions facing the mass-market floral industry because of COVID-19, PMA is postponing all currently scheduled in-person floral events and any virtual events not related to addressing immediate industry needs. This will allow the industry to focus on current challenges and the path forward. The following are postponed:
- PMA Pantone Webinar scheduled March 26, 2020
- Fresh Connections: Floral Miami scheduled May 20-21, 2020 (including Breeder Showcase & Floral Buyer Roundtables)
- Fresh Connections: Floral Anaheim scheduled June 4, 2020 (including Floral Buyer Roundtables)
The PMA are not stopping all floral programming. Instead, they will focus on providing the support, resources, and advocacy that is most critically needed in the industry right now. This begins with the PMA Virtual Town Hall: Industry Responds to COVID-19 event scheduled March 25, which will feature a small-group discussion just for floral members. They will also host an hour-long PMA Virtual Town Hall: Floral meeting April 1 that is dedicated entirely to the floral industry.
- PMA members can register for the hour-long PMA Virtual Town Hall: Industry Responds to COVID-19 event on March 25 at 12 p.m. ET (U.S. and Canada)
- Register for the PMA Virtual Town Hall: Floral scheduled April 1 at 2 p.m. ET (U.S. and Canada)