During these challenging times, staying calm, being positive and enjoying simple pleasures at home are of the utmost importance. With government guidelines forcing shops to close, you can no longer pick up a bunch of flowers at your local flower shop; however, Neill Strain is proposing other ways of bringing the joy and beauty of flowers into your lives that will uplift the spirit and help keep you feeling healthy during the quarantine. Read all about it on his blog.
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-06 The Founding Fathers’ favorite flowers
- 2020-07-01 Data shows that viewing a flower promotes recovery from psychological stress
- 2020-06-30 Taiwan: New spray dyeing technology to let the Phalaenopsis industry survive?
- 2020-06-11 The band that holds flowers together
- 2020-06-11 US (NY): Canceled tulip festival donates hundreds of flowers to senior living community
- 2020-06-05 June is National Rose Month
- 2020-06-04 Hippy Psychedelic Roses come with "free peace and love in every box"
- 2020-06-02 Ukraine starts official investigation against imports of fresh cut roses
- 2020-05-13 The story behind a rose that blooms at Disneyland
- 2020-05-13 "We had to cut production to just 30 percent"
- 2020-05-06 Tulip Nachtwacht – A Dutch master in bloom
- 2020-05-04 NL: Cor Middelkoop about the orchids in the Beatrix Pavilion
- 2020-04-29 USA (MI): Mayor asks not to come to Holland
- 2020-04-21 "Now, it is even more important to have a good vase life"
- 2020-04-06 The importance of flowers during challenging times
- 2020-03-20 US: Natural Fragrance Rose available soon at retail stores nationwide
- 2020-03-19 Special storage boxes as a solution to reduce cut flowers waste
- 2020-03-18 Neanderthals may have used flowers in death rites
- 2020-03-17 Game of Thorns – Round #3 voting
- 2020-03-17 Confiscation illegal carnations from Ecuador at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport