These guidelines represent the best information currently available to the authors and are intended to help you in making the best choices for an IPM program. Not all formulations or registered materials are mentioned. Always read the label and check with local authorities for the most up-to-date information regarding registration and restrictions on pesticide use. Check with your agricultural commissioner for latest restricted entry intervals.
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-24 "Keep on top of whitefly by deploying Eretmocerus-System as temperatures soar"
- 2020-07-23 First record of Septoria rudbeckiae on Rudbeckia in the United Kingdom
- 2020-07-23 HRI Coffee Chat: FNRI research on IPM Strategies for invasive insects
- 2020-07-23 Dipping poinsettia cuttings to reduce whitefly 101
- 2020-07-22 "The use of disinfectant also has some drawbacks"
- 2020-07-22 Italy: The effects of Helkon Ionized Water on olive trees infected by Xylella Fastidiosa
- 2020-07-22 "About 94 per cent of wild bee and native plant species networks lost"
- 2020-07-16 How to be an inclusive employer
- 2020-07-09 Australia: Close encounter with Asian gypsy moth
- 2020-07-07 British grower manages pests naturally using IPM
- 2020-07-06 Australia: New minor use pesticide & fungicide permits issued
- 2020-07-06 Rimon approved for use on greenhouse ornamentals in Canada
- 2020-07-03 CAN (ON): Japanese beetles have started to emerge
- 2020-07-03 Basil downy mildew detected in New Jersey
- 2020-07-03 US (CA): UC IPM Pest Management Guidelines Floriculture and Ornamental Nurseries
- 2020-06-30 Alternaria leaf spot caused by alternaria species: An emerging problem on ornamental plants in Italy
- 2020-06-30 Is your water a source of plant disease?
- 2020-06-26 VdNPS, a nonribosomal peptide synthetase, is involved in regulating virulence in Verticillium dahliae
- 2020-06-25 Mastering monitoring tools for improved Thrips control
- 2020-06-23 Combating root-knot nematodes in daylilies: Experimental results