- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -yesterday
- Bill Gates becomes largest farmland owner in the US
- The possibilities of LED grow lights in lily cultivation
- What is the effect of Covid-19 for consumers of flowers and plants?
- New formulation: beneficial nematodes in capsules
- US: Cultivating beautiful flowers and greenhouse vegetables at Castle Hayne Farms
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Innovative low oxygen box extends cut flower shelf life
- "We plan to leverage the breeding powerhouse, advanced technologies that Ball has invested in"
- Trial shows potential of single stem marigold cut flowers for vase, bouquet use
- “Father of the South American flower industry”
- Vaughan’s Horticulture announces the unexpected passing of beloved employee Matt Willoughby
Australia: New minor use pesticide & fungicide permits issued
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-21 New formulation: beneficial nematodes in capsules
- 2021-01-20 US: Foliar nematodes found in plug ray of young Heuchera plants
- 2021-01-20 UK: Plant Collections rescued during 2020s spring lockdown saved by new collection holders
- 2021-01-15 "Prevent problems before they appear"
- 2021-01-14 New resource on air-assisted spraying now available
- 2021-01-12 Weed Management in ornamental plants
- 2021-01-12 "Help tackle challenges ahead with Hort Science Online"
- 2021-01-08 Canada: KleenGrow registered to control diseases on ornamentals
- 2021-01-07 East Africa gets ready for return of destructive locust swarms
- 2020-12-24 "Daring approach to thrips at Porta Nova pays off"
- 2020-12-22 Improved Macrolophus-System packaging delivers host of grower benefits
- 2020-12-21 Questions About Pesticide Resistance?
- 2020-12-18 "Early intervention is key to avoid a costly infestation"
- 2020-12-17 US (FL): UF scientists help thwart disease that can ravage the popular gerbera daisy
- 2020-12-16 BCPC online UK pesticide guide launches new features
- 2020-12-14 Auburn University professor teams with European scientists seeking to save olive trees from deadly pathogen
- 2020-12-11 UV blanket Aquamar is doing its job for Dutch gerbera grower
- 2020-12-09 Pathogen control for proactive growers
- 2020-12-08 "This study represents the first transcriptomic analysis of gerbera PM resistance"
- 2020-12-08 Controlling whitefly in French Poinsettias