Since March 2020 when the lockdown began everyone in the floral industry has experienced a unique set of problems to deal with. The British Florist Association created a survey to get a feel for how florists were coping and if there were areas where they specifically needed help. There was a great response with over 500 joining in to provide the BFA with the information they needed to assist you.
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- 19 companies sign statement not to take part in IPM 2021
- "It will make us one of the pioneering flower companies in Latin America"
- New Kenyan flower exporter gets off to a challenging start
- Russia: A peek at FlowersExpo 2020 in Moscow
- "By being prepared at all times, we can kick off any exhibition, at any time”
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-18 "For Valentine's Day, freight costs per kilo expected to rise by 80 or 100%"
- 2020-09-17 Consultation sessions membership model: from ‘one size fits all’ to segmentation
- 2020-09-17 Sri Lanka invests to develop floriculture
- 2020-09-17 Resilience and positivity in the face of adversity
- 2020-09-17 UK: "2020 - a year of impact, overcoming challenges, delivering recovery and growth"
- 2020-09-17 Pakistan invites Dutch investment in floriculture
- 2020-09-17 South Africa: Flower industry struggling to recover from COVID-19 fallout
- 2020-09-17 Griffin releases gardening industry survey sponsored by Bonide, Dramm, and Premier
- 2020-09-16 Mexico: Inflation hits 15-month high on fresh produce prices
- 2020-09-16 UK: Input wanted on four new industry apprenticeships
- 2020-09-16 "Time to take action on British tariffs"
- 2020-09-15 Australia: Masterclass in Horticultural Business
- 2020-09-15 A joint effort in strengthening the Australian nursery industry’s biosecurity
- 2020-09-11 'Zimbabwe horticulture could generate $1 billion in exports'
- 2020-09-11 Houseplant popularity has bloomed during the pandemic
- 2020-09-11 Millions of new British gardeners take root as a result of lockdown
- 2020-09-11 "The industry has done remarkably well in adapting to the changes in trading conditions"
- 2020-09-11 Australia: Consultation for perishable agricultural goods inquiry
- 2020-09-10 Two-days Members' Council: the future of ordering, payment and delivery
- 2020-09-09 Geoponics partnership provides indoor plants throughout Canada