Who will be the winners in the Glee New Product Awards, in association with GTN, for 2020? Despite Glee not taking place for real at the NEC the teams at Glee and Garden Trade News are pulling out all the stops with Glee Gathering "exhibitors" to create a virtual showcase of New Products for 2021.
Glee Gathering is a two-day digital experience designed to inspire whilst engaging buyers and connecting our community together.
The Glee Gathering will host a virtual showroom of the exhibitors, engaging product showcases, exclusive content sessions and panel discussions, a platform to connect buyers and suppliers in a one-to-one environment, and the 2020 New Product Awards.
Virtual showcase of New Products
All Glee Gathering "exhibitors" have the opportunity to enter up to five new products in each of the following categories:
- Garden Plants, Seeds and Bulbs
- Garden Growing Materials (Plant feeds, pest and weed control, growing media, cloches, seed trays etc)
- Garden Growing Containers (All pots, planters, hanging baskets etc)
- Garden Decoration (Garden ornaments, garden lighting, plant supports, wall art etc)
- Garden Tools & Machinery (Hand and powered garden tools, garden gloves, garden kneelers etc)
- Garden Landscaping (Paving, statuary, garden buildings etc)
- Garden Leisure & Entertaining (BBQ's, garden furniture and accessories etc)
- Garden Wild Bird and Wildlife Products (Wild bird feeds, feeders, wild life products etc)
- Garden Home, Giftware and Clothing
- Garden Retail & Industry Services
- Pet Products
A team of judges, led by GTN's Trevor Pfeiffer, will sift through all of the entries, submitted on-line with pictures and videos, and select a shortlist for each category that will be announced on Monday 14th September in Glee Daily News.
Then, during the Glee Gathering, 15th and 16th September, representatives of the three shortlisted products in each category will have the opportunity to "pitch" via live video to the judges, and the assembled Glee Gathering Audience, before they make their final decisions on the winners.
By the end of the Glee Gathering on 16th September they'll have announced winners in each of the categories above, plus the judges will also decide who should be the winners of the following overall Glee New Product Awards:
- Best House Plants and Accessories
- Best of British Award
- Best Eco Initiative Product Award
- Best Overall New Product at Glee
- Entries are already pouring in for the Glee New Product Awards, in association with GTN, so Glee Gathering "exhibitors" who've not made their entry yet should use the form on the Glee
- Exhibitor Zone at www.gleebirmingham.com and make sure their entry is completed by Friday September 4th 2020.
Products that are eligible for entry need to have been launched / announced to the trade after last years Glee and at or before Glee Gathering 2020, that is between 1st October 2019 and 15th September 2020. The full list of last years winners in the Glee New Product Awards, in association with GTN, can be found here
To see the winners of the 2020 Glee New Product Awards, in association with GTN, keep reading the Glee Daily News and register for the Glee Gathering here.
If you are launching New Products for 2021 and you're not a Glee Gathering Exhibitor just yet please contact Glee Event Director Matthew Mein on 0203 545 9776 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: