Robotization has taken off in recent years. In warehouses, you increasingly see robots packing or sorting products. This Chinese restaurant only needs people to eat its food. Robots do everything else. Useful, right?
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-30 They always have the worst timing
- 2023-01-27 I forgot my tools
- 2023-01-26 Safety above all, in spite of the cold
- 2023-01-25 What are bananas?
- 2023-01-24 Floating houses
- 2023-01-23 I don't want 'em!
- 2023-01-20 My cat's wikipedia
- 2023-01-19 Happy Friday!
- 2023-01-18 I'm the one who needs your attention!
- 2023-01-17 Oh well
- 2023-01-16 Surprise
- 2023-01-13 Picture perfect
- 2023-01-12 SOS
- 2023-01-11 Don't waste your money
- 2023-01-10 I finally understand the painting
- 2023-01-09 Easy-peasy
- 2023-01-06 Just what I needed!
- 2023-01-05 I mean, sleek move
- 2023-01-04 Optical illusion
- 2023-01-03 Tactile